Gaston water temps?

Hi all...making a trip to Gaston next week....was wondering what the water temps have been?

thanks in advance
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

2. Member
    Found 67 in a few but a lot of 74-80 last weekend

3. team stratos
    78 today

Great..Thanks!
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

5. Banned
    I go up in the morning for our club tourney. Have not been there all year but will let you know what i see and find. Have not done much there the last 2-3 years but my luck has got to change.

Good Luck with your tournament! Hoping its not too muddy, looked like some of the area was hit hard with storms earlier in the week.

We are on Pea Hill around the corner from Washburns stop over for a beverage if you get a chance.
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

no storms
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

8. Banned
    Went back after our weigh in and graphed a few areas and then loaded up and went home. Thanks for the offer but just saw it. I fished from Stonehouse to the dam and the water was ok. Maybe very slightly stained in a few areas. I can tell you this. The spotted bass are taking over in Gaston. What few i have caught over the past couple years were all "main lake" catches. But today, they were everywhere i fished. Caught them on sb, topwater and plastic. Caught 25 sitting in one spot out on the main lake with 3 largemouth mixed in. You get that "peck,peck,peck" like a bream but it was the spots. Ended up using a split shot rig and fishing with the wind so i could tell when to set the hook better with the line straight. Got tired of using a culling beam for sure. Dead tired. Missed 1st again by .01 of a ounce and missed lunker by .05 of a ounce. Did not fall in or break anything and won enough money to come out ahead so, it was a good day. Good luck to you.

What was the winning weight?
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

10. Banned
    11.03 was 1st.11.02 was 2nd. 11.01 was 3rd. Big fish was 3.58. Only 9 boats.