Cable Management

Guys, I going to be installing a new transducer on my ultrex and I am looking for ways to try to hide the extra cable. I am thinking about drilling a hole through the BCB plate with the trolling motor plug then coming out the clam shell near my graphs, but if anyone has a better idea. Let me know. Also if you can post a picture of your install.

2. Member
    There are a bunch of pictures of how people mounted and ran cables in the trolling motor section. It was very helpful for me. Good luck.

3. Member
    Where do you find these so called pictures

I run all my front cables along the trolling motor cable and down to the pedal. At that point I drop the cable through one of the drain holes in the pedal recess and back out a clamshell to the graph.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LainTx View Post
    Where do you find these so called pictures
    Mine continues to the right a bit and goes in through a hole I drilled in the front of the recess tray and back out another hole with the rest of my bow units wires. I do not like running the wires down the TM cable due to possible interference.

Make sure you take similar precautions with the wire as I did to prevent the cable from being cut. The conduit and zip ties make it impossible for the wire to get pinched when deploying.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    Cerus my cables are run on my ultrex similar to the way you have it. I was trying to keep it away from my trolling motor cable because of interference issues I had with my fortrex which was run that way.