Let's hear your suggestions

Cant decide where to go this weekend for some fun fishing. Probably just fishing with this front. Thought about Monroe or Patoka... put in at Walls if I went to Patoka. Is that end of the lake blown out? Maybe Bischoff, never been there. Anybody have some insight or other suggestions?

I'd go fish wampler in green sullivan st forest if I was just looking for fun. Maybe dogwood or boggs. Leomon lake would be another choice.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

3. Member
    Patoka and fun dont go together.

4. Member
    Monroe, up river Patoka is optional, Boggs sounds like a nightmare....Patoka has tournament pressure this weekend with limited travel, water is high at Monroe as well but it would be my choice if I were you ......
    Last edited by Thermodude; 05-10-2019 at 07:19 PM.

5. Member
    Was thinking about Lemon also. I've never been there. Usually if I'm traveling in that direction its usually to Geist

6. Banned
    Won’t be very many boats at all at Patoka if you’re up near walls. Big tournament there but we can’t get under the To even get to you. The water looks good up there. It’s got some color, but looks good.

Now the fishing is going to suck though. If you need some practice casting though it’s the place to go. Lots of flooded bushes to roll a spinnerbait by without a bite. Lol