Anybody heard from Inky?

Anybody heard from Inky? He posted in the Lounge a week or two ago that he was having bypass surgery. I wondered how he's doing.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Thanks for asking,Jeff.Ended up worse then thought.I had 3 bypass & 2 GI incisions.Goong home in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by santee bass View Post
    Thanks for asking,Jeff.Ended up worse then thought.I had 3 bypass & 2 GI incisions.Goong home in a little while.
    Glad to hear that your improving! And, they're asking about you in the Lounge.
    Last edited by Jeff Hahn; 05-10-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    I was just asking Leann about you this morning on my way to Packs. Hope you fell better.

5. Member
    Get well neighbor!

I’am feeling ok.This will take some time to build myself back up.

7. Banned
    You made it through which is the main thing! That’s a hell of a surgery you went through. Hang in there bud. My mom had quadruple bypass last August. She was rough for several months. Today though you can’t hold her down. She feels better than ever. Keep your head bud.