Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Bass Boat Technologies just added a link to order battery trays on their website - IONIC Battery Trays

IMG_8061.jpg

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor Reiant View Post
    Bass Boat Technologies just added a link to order battery trays on their website - IONIC Battery Trays
    BBC10 for discount
    Last edited by BD1; 08-19-2019 at 03:50 PM.

3. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Here are our low cost trays...which work perfectly for ReLion or IONIC. If you would like larger images, simply send a PM. We offer them for the RB50 and RB75 size. Custom sizes available as well.

Roy
    Wacky Riggers
    704-762-9066

rb50_1.jpg

rb50_2.jpg

4. Member
    funny about the treys that are now for sale. I did mine the same way....here you go

I used the gym type foam 3/8" for the bottom and between the batteries. They are very secure.

20190817_120337_resized.jpg20190817_120343_resized.jpg
    2020 BassChamps Central Lake Belton 1st - Feb 2
    2019 Media Bass Individual Champion - Richland Chambers Sep 7-8
    2019 CAST Champions - Sam Rayburn Oct 19-20
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions-Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2

2020 Bullet 21XRS 2020 Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke
    Texas Realtor
    Helping Texans buy and Sell their Homes

5. Member
    Here are my batteries have about a 1/2 of usage and was fishing int he wind/current and used spotlock at every stop.

First one is my cranking, so the engine when I ran kept it almost fully charge. The other 3 are TM 1, 2, 3

Attachment 374090Screenshot_20190818-160538_IONIC.jpgScreenshot_20190818-160607_IONIC.jpgScreenshot_20190818-160629_IONIC.jpg
    2020 BassChamps Central Lake Belton 1st - Feb 2
    2019 Media Bass Individual Champion - Richland Chambers Sep 7-8
    2019 CAST Champions - Sam Rayburn Oct 19-20
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions-Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2

2020 Bullet 21XRS 2020 Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke
    Texas Realtor
    Helping Texans buy and Sell their Homes

6. ZO6
    Quote Originally Posted by toofy View Post
    I have size 31 battery trays. My 4 Ionic batteries are a 125ah and three 100ah. They slide around in the trays. I'm thinking about squirting some of that foam stuff around them in the trays to keep them from sliding around, along with the battery straps. Is that a bad idea? If it's too Bubba then I guess I should get new battery trays. Anyone know what size trays should fit?
    Take a look at the battery tray for the Odyssey 1200 or 925. They might work a little better than grp 31.

7. Member
    Installed my 2-50ah & 1-125ah batteries yesterday on a Noco Genius Gen3 30amp 3 bank charger, the 50's charged turned green on charger & went in standby, the 125ah is saying 100% charged but keeps charging & wont go in standby, any taughts
    I moved the charger wires and it followed it
    Last edited by BD1; 08-24-2019 at 08:23 AM.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    Installed my 2-50ah & 1-125ah batteries yesterday on a Noco Genius Gen3 30amp 3 bank charger, the 50's charged turned green on charger & went in standby, the 125ah is saying 100% charged but keeps charging & wont go in standby, any taughts
    I moved the charger wires and it followed it
    Previously posted
    I am going with the battery charger from the manufacture. I don't want to hear "the charger damaged the battery, not covered" because of the cost of the batteries. I would like to see a list of compatible chargers that meet their specification. I will have to go through a learning curve on the best configuration for charging the batteries and will follow their documentation

I'm quite sure it's been asked but.... can I buy the lithium ah 50s or 75s for my trolling and electronics, keep my agm for my starting batt and use my 3 bank onboard charger to charge the mix of lithium and agm? Sorry for prob. beating a dead horse.
    1997 gambler intimidator

Quote Originally Posted by maxx power View Post
    I'm quite sure it's been asked but.... can I buy the lithium ah 50s or 75s for my trolling and electronics, keep my agm for my starting batt and use my 3 bank onboard charger to charge the mix of lithium and agm? Sorry for prob. beating a dead horse.
    In all likelyhood you will have too much interference trying to run the electronics from the trolling motor batteries. It might be possible with a Dc to Dc converter to filter out the noise ..... but not likely.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

Quote Originally Posted by Bob B View Post
    In all likelyhood you will have too much interference trying to run the electronics from the trolling motor batteries. It might be possible with a Dc to Dc converter to filter out the noise ..... but not likely.
    That's the way I'm running it now, with zero issues (no interference issues) with conventional batts. That's the way it was rigged when I got it, so I just kept it that way, everything has worked 100%
    Should I hook up electronics to starting batt. And run the 2 lithium batts for the TM Only? Sorry for the questions, but you know far more about batteries then I do!
    1997 gambler intimidator

12. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Only trolling motors should be connected to trolling motor batteries. Always! Everything thing else connects to the main battery.

running a mix of agm and lithium generally makes charging more difficult in that unlike lead/acid lithium batteries should never be left on a trickle charger. Lead acid (agm) REQUIRES the use of a trickle charger. You can use a separate charger on the main battery which is what we recommend when running a mixed system.

13. Member
    Hi all, I don’t want to read through all of the posts to see if this has been answered. Has anyone tried using one of these batteries to crank a Yamaha hpdi series 2 motor? Reason for asking (no brands being pointed out) but I have a person that I know that has lithium’s on his boat. He has a newer Yamaha SHO 250 and this particular battery cranks his motor with no issues. But I cannot crank my series 2 with the same battery. We compared the battery requirements for both motors and it looks to be the same. I even disconnect the big motor and connected it to the battery by itself and same results. Any suggestions? Not trying to hijack..

14. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k3fishing View Post
    Hi all, I don’t want to read through all of the posts to see if this has been answered. Has anyone tried using one of these batteries to crank a Yamaha hpdi series 2 motor? Reason for asking (no brands being pointed out) but I have a person that I know that has lithium’s on his boat. He has a newer Yamaha SHO 250 and this particular battery cranks his motor with no issues. But I cannot crank my series 2 with the same battery. We compared the battery requirements for both motors and it looks to be the same. I even disconnect the big motor and connected it to the battery by itself and same results. Any suggestions? Not trying to hijack..
    I have sold Ionics to customers with HPDI motors, I believe one of them has posted about it in this thread, he may commit and give you more info.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

15. Member
    If you get specific with motor and battery someone may know something.

16. Member
    A strong case for lithiums:
    We fished a tournament on Falcon over the weekend. Fished from 6:30 to 3:00. It's an honor start so you really start fishing at 6:30 - not a 15 minute run then fish. We fished close to the boat ramp all day so very little running. The winds were light and variable so kept the Ultrex setting on "5" most of the day with a few times on "8" to get across a cove. At the end of the day the batteries were still at 79%. Amazing.
    That evening big t-storms came through and knocked power out. Usually this would be a panic moment with normal batteries but we had a stress free night knowing we had plenty of power for the next day.
    Power eventually came back and in 38 minutes they were charged 100% again. Power went out again.
    It's really nice to have stress-free power.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

17. Member
    k3fishing, My original engine was a Yamaha HPDI 250 VMax. The 125AMP cranked that engine for about a year, as well as a 100AMP, summer and winter with not one problem. Sounds to me like you are having some kind of engine issue, if so, batteries do not make mechanical or electrical repairs. See a Yamaha service center to know what's going on with your engine. As far as starting the IONIC 125AMP is all you need, period.

RangerZ - IONIC Batteries, Lithiumhub.com

18. Member
    What is the recommend charge amp/volts for these batteries? Min/avg/high range charging

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickmb View Post
    A strong case for lithiums:
    We fished a tournament on Falcon over the weekend. Fished from 6:30 to 3:00. It's an honor start so you really start fishing at 6:30 - not a 15 minute run then fish. We fished close to the boat ramp all day so very little running. The winds were light and variable so kept the Ultrex setting on "5" most of the day with a few times on "8" to get across a cove. At the end of the day the batteries were still at 79%. Amazing.
    That evening big t-storms came through and knocked power out. Usually this would be a panic moment with normal batteries but we had a stress free night knowing we had plenty of power for the next day.
    Power eventually came back and in 38 minutes they were charged 100% again. Power went out again.
    It's really nice to have stress-free power.
    24v or 36?
    2013 X19 F200LB Yamaha

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1pooldoc View Post
    24v or 36?
    36. Three of the 50AH batteries.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast