Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Breaking news !! Chinese Tariffs will most likely hit the lithium battery market in mid October. IONIC is the lowest priced and most economical, with the best features of all batteries available right "NOW"
    Pull the trigger and get your set of IONICs at a great low price now before the tariffs come into play. Don't forget the Bluetooth App available for your new IONICs. Plus IONIC has a great set of main battery Terminals to get your wiring in great order, neat and very clean!! Don't let a great deal get away, IONIC today!! If I can help give me a PM.

RangerZ - IONIC Batteries, Lithiumhub.com

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerZ View Post
    Breaking news !! Chinese Tariffs will most likely hit the lithium battery market in mid October. IONIC is the lowest priced and most economical, with the best features of all batteries available right "NOW"
    Pull the trigger and get your set of IONICs at a great low price now before the tariffs come into play. Don't forget the Bluetooth App available for your new IONICs. Plus IONIC has a great set of main battery Terminals to get your wiring in great order, neat and very clean!! Don't let a great deal get away, IONIC today!! If I can help give me a PM.
    You should really become a BBC sponsor if you are going to continuously pitch your products to us.

3. Member
    DOM, Thank you for your generous advice, do you not find the tariff information on rising cost very worth while? I think others that are considering lithium will find so.

4. Member
    DOM, Thank you for your generous advice, do you not find the tariff information on rising cost very worth while? I think others that are considering lithium will find so.
    Ya know DQM is right....

You should really become a BBC sponsor if you are going to continuously pitch your products to us.
    You advertise Ionic Batteries and Lithiumhub in your tag, but yet you are not a paid sponsor. You should really look into becoming a paid sponsor, since you are benefiting from the FREE advertising. I'm sure Big Al would be happy to set you up!!!

5. Banned
    I’m surprised Al hasn’t already dropped the hammer on him.

6. Member
    LOL, I see members replying that have ask several question's. I find that odd. Just sayin.....
    I'll cut it back for you guy's. Be happy

7. Member
    Here is a picture of the Ionics being rigged in my 2020 Ranger 520L. I bought the batter trey from BBT. Worked like a charm.

8. Banned
    LOL, I see members replying that have ask several question's. I find that odd. Just sayin.....
    I'll cut it back for you guy's. Be happy

Only fair that everyone has to pay the same. You are profiting from this site after all and apparently selling quite a few batteries.

9. Member
    Don't follow thread if it offends you, Ranger has brought up a lot that has helped me and no I haven't bought batteries from him, bet both of ya'll haven't also but just like to cry

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Only fair that everyone has to pay the same. You are profiting from this site after all and apparently selling quite a few batteries.
    RangerZ has been very helpful. I care about the information he shares, not whether he’s a sponsor or not.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woody123 View Post
    Don't follow thread if it offends you, Ranger has brought up a lot that has helped me and no I haven't bought batteries from him, bet both of ya'll haven't also but just like to cry
    I’m not crying about anything and it doesn’t offend me in the least, he’s just been lucky so far to avoid Al’s rules.

I’ve seen others be told to sponsor for less salesman post. Hopefully you guys are keeping up with the lithium cranking battery thread too.

Quote Originally Posted by Landar View Post
    RangerZ has been very helpful. I care about the information he shares, not whether he’s a sponsor or not.

I bet you will care if you have failed batteries and no warranty because he filed bankruptcy, with no way to contact him. Hopefully that’s not the case, one does have to wonder about his previous batteries that are gone now though.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 09-30-2019 at 09:28 AM.

I’ve read all of the thread from the beginning and I didn’t have a problem with anything until post 922. And that is when these other guys had a problem with it as well. He also posted the same post on 2 different threads. One thread was questioning issues with the battery as a cranking battery at 100% and shutting down. Then the next thing he says is don’t miss out on a great chance before tariffs jack with the price or whatever. That other thread was not even focused on ionic batteries but he made it about ionic.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

13. Member
    I DO NOT "PROFIT" from IONIC, Period. I'v tried to help with providing information that I have "experienced" in my particular use.

14. Banned
    I DO NOT "PROFIT" from IONIC, Period. I'v tried to help with providing information that I have "experienced" in my particular use.

Well, my apologies then, sure seemed like you are advertising them. What is your role? Sponsorship, owner, distribution? It just seems odd how much you are talking about them, if you know what I mean.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    I’ve read all of the thread from the beginning and I didn’t have a problem with anything until post 922. And that is when these other guys had a problem with it as well. He also posted the same post on 2 different threads. One thread was questioning issues with the battery as a cranking battery at 100% and shutting down. Then the next thing he says is don’t miss out on a great chance before tariffs jack with the price or whatever. That other thread was not even focused on ionic batteries but he made it about ionic.

tDmp4oh.png

16. Member
    So as the "face" of the company, you don't get any free products or payment?

Isn't this you on the top of their facebook page?
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/LithiumHub/posts/

And you made a video for LithiumHub?

And you just happen to live minutes away from the Lithiumhub business in NC?
    I absolutely LOVE my Ionics and there's nothing wrong with selling stuff. You're one of the most helpful guys on this thread.
    But conflicts of interest need to be disclosed (if they exist) if you want anyone to trust you.
    Last edited by toofy; 09-30-2019 at 12:41 PM.

17. Member
    The above, about says it all! Since I no longer do Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. it's greatly appreciated
    Sure hope my $1,500 "investment" in Ionic Batteries for the trolling motor keeps me operational SEVERAL more years
    Li Batteries used as a starting/cranking battery NEVER for me - My Yamaha outputs 15 plus volts @ WOT

18. Member
    guess I'm one of the lucky one's, my etec G2 puts out 14.2 consistently.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

19. Member
    That is probably the direction I am going to go with this winter, lithiums for the trolling motor and stay with AGM for my cranking/house. May do a lithium for house battery as well, as I am looking at swapping out my Lowrance gear for Hummingbird and from what I read the Solix models are huge power hogs. Not sure on that yet or if I am going to make the change.

My Mercury 4S puts on 14.6 at moderate RPM, and peaks at 15 from time to time.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanabepro View Post
    Here is a picture of the Ionics being rigged in my 2020 Ranger 520L. I bought the batter trey from BBT. Worked like a charm.
    Supper Clean! Love how clean you did the wires!

Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast