Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Good deals going on at IONIC. Get them while they are in stock !! Don't forget to get the IONIC Terminal kit for your cranking battery ! A must have to keep wires neat !

RangerZ - IONIC Batteries, Lithiumhub.com

2. Moderator
    Anyone have a dual pro PS4 charger reprogrammed for Ionic batteries?

3. Wacky Riggers / BBC SPONSOR rbarrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    Yes and have had numerous issues. MK 460PC is currently the best option. Dual Pro is getting ready to release a new charger that WILL properly handle lithium (~$700 or so).

4. Member
    just had one delivered today. batteries wont be here till tomorrow
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

5. Member
    I bought a brand new Dual Pro PS3 in August, with 2 banks programmed for lithium and one bank for AGM, so I think they have lithium figured out already. Around $420 and works great!

So forgive my ignorance. But are you able to run a Lithilum starter battery and regular lead acid batteries for trolling motor using the same charger?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    I bought a brand new Dual Pro PS3 in August, with 2 banks programmed for lithium and one bank for AGM, so I think they have lithium figured out already. Around $420 and works great!

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    So forgive my ignorance. But are you able to run a Lithilum starter battery and regular lead acid batteries for trolling motor using the same charger?
    I sell DualPro chargers like that quite often you can pick the banks you want for lithium or with the Delta-Volt profile
    there are other brands that can also charger both.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Moderator
    The reason I ask is I bought 3 50ah and 1 125 ah Ionic batteries and had my Dual Pro PS4 reprogrammed. When I wired everything and plugged in the charger I heard a pop noise. Bluetooth didn't work anymore and charger wouldn't charge batteries. The charger went back to Dual Pro and the batteries went back to Lithium hub. Anyone else have this happen? When I got the charger back from being reprogrammed the first time it had a Ranger label on it. But I own a Skeeter and feel this wasn't the charger I sent in.

9. Member
    I started with a reprogrammed DualPro for my four 100ah Relions, but I couldn’t depend on it. Banks would not charge at times. Replaced it with a 460 MK and no more problems. May not be getting a full charge, but the batteries have performed well.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    No.

2 banks LITHIUM for the two IONIC trolling motor batteries.

1 bank Delta Volt for the AGM starting battery.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    The reason I ask is I bought 3 50ah and 1 125 ah Ionic batteries and had my Dual Pro PS4 reprogrammed. When I wired everything and plugged in the charger I heard a pop noise. Bluetooth didn't work anymore and charger wouldn't charge batteries. The charger went back to Dual Pro and the batteries went back to Lithium hub. Anyone else have this happen? When I got the charger back from being reprogrammed the first time it had a Ranger label on it. But I own a Skeeter and feel this wasn't the charger I sent in.
    sometimes the chargers are not repairable and they will replace, they should really take time to look at the decal, I did receive a Ranger one for my Phoenix, I put a note on the next one saying I wanted the same decal, cords and case, mine has extended cords and the mounting plate has been altered to fit my boat.

I will mention this to my sale rep again about the decals. They can probably send you a decal if you call.

I have sold lots of DualPro programmed for Lithium's and have had no issues but these were all new chargers programmed and shipped at the time of build but mine is a 3 year old PS4 that I sent to have programmed for K2s and sent back again to program for Ionics.

reading your post again, so if you were just having yours programmed (not repaired ) you should have received the same charger unless it tested bad for lithium or that may have just sent you the wrong charger not for lithium.
    Last edited by DREWTICK; 09-13-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

12. Member
    I see some charging questions, I use a MK PC 10AMP 4 bank for charging with NO problems. I have used a standard Dual Pro 4 bank 15AMP also with NO problems. Also have used a 10AMP NOCO charger 4 bank with NO problems. I did not have either of the chargers programed for lithium, just used them in standard form, without one problem. IONIC will soon have their own charger. It is light weight and will have a very surprising price. Please stay tuned on the charger. Also IONIC has a great set of battery terminals for your cranking battery. Check them out at lithiumhub.com.

13. Moderator
    Just heard back from Dual Pro and they are replacing a circuit board in my charger.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
    just had one delivered today. batteries wont be here till tomorrow
    all four batteries came in today VERY well packaged, unpacked and got them all charging . blue tooth show all four doing their thing. now, just need for my boat to be delivered !
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
    all four batteries came in today VERY well packaged, unpacked and got them all charging . blue tooth show all four doing their thing. now, just need for my boat to be delivered !
    go ahead and label and rename your batteries in the App so you will know which is which when you install them.
    info@drewcraft.com

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    go ahead and label and rename your batteries in the App so you will know which is which when you install them.
    ABSOLUTELY, DID THAT WHILE HOOING UP ! sorry bout the caps, didn't notice
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

17. Member
    Hey all ! One more week left on the IONIC Package Deal Sale. Get your IONICs before they are sold out!! You don't want to wait this time of year while the fishing is getting hot!! Don't forget the Bluetooth App. It keeps you up to the minute what your batteries are doing! Need help just PM me.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrow View Post
    Yes and have had numerous issues. MK 460PC is currently the best option. Dual Pro is getting ready to release a new charger that WILL properly handle lithium (~$700 or so).
    what issues did you have? ive had times where it doesn't get a battery to 100% and stop around 96%.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHunter57 View Post
    what issues did you have? ive had times where it doesn't get a battery to 100% and stop around 96%.
    Mine does same thing
    2013 RANGER. Z119 225 PRO XS. serial # 1B962441
    IONIC 3-50s AND 125
    HDS 12 / HDS 9 TOUCH
    GHOST
    ATLAS JACK PLATE
    POWER POLE BLADES

20. Member
    Charging to 96% is not a problem. In fact keeping them at 100% is not as good for the ultimate long term survival. I would also ask how your % is measured? Is it through an unloaded voltage or a Coulomb counter system. There are accuracy issues with a voltage reading. Bob
    I am going to provide a link for the type Lithium batteries we use for fishing. It is not overly technical but covers most of the pertinent factors. I have done a lot of reading on the subject and this seems to be a very good starting point for the subject. https://www.solacity.com/how-to-keep...tteries-happy/
    Last edited by bobcoy; 09-16-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast