Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2128
  1. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MK-29 View Post
    I have read through almost all the posts and am still undecided on getting the 50ah or the 100ah size. I currently use 2 - group 27 wet-cell batteries to run a 24v MK 80lb Maxxum TM. They handle my needs 95+% of the time. I would like to think the 50ah Lithium's would work for me. I've noticed throughout the posts that several people were pondering the same decision.
    Is there any talk that Ionic will be building a size in between the 50ah and the 100ah? A 75ah? Or maybe a 65ah?
    Thanks
    No plans to have anything in between
    The 50ah will out perform any 27 or 29 wet cell , in some situations I don't recommend the 50ah for 24v but I have lot's of customers running 80lb ultrex with the 50ah

We do have the 100ah in a 27 size also
    I have some good deals on those as well
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    Thanks Drewtick.

3. Member
    I have fished 3 river tournys since I installed my two 50a Ionics for my 80# Ulterra. Even running spot lock for most of the time, I've never run my batteries below 80%, granted I have a tin, but these are amazing batteries. Thanks Drewtick!
    Alweld 1856 Stick Steer with 70 Yamaha
    Dual Power Pole Blades/ Helix 10 MSI
    80# Ulterra Link/2 Ionic Lithium 50s/ShuttleSlide Mount

USAF Ret

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    No plans to have anything in between
    The 50ah will out perform any 27 or 29 wet cell , in some situations I don't recommend the 50ah for 24v but I have lot's of customers running 80lb ultrex with the 50ah

We do have the 100ah in a 27 size also
    I have some good deals on those as well

can one 24v battery last all day on T/M?S how big of amp hr needed for one battery to last 10 hr day? special charger also I assume?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    can one 24v battery last all day on T/M?S how big of amp hr needed for one battery to last 10 hr day? special charger also I assume?
    fishing style and conditions play a big part of how long they will last, its easier to judge it based on what you currently use, if you run 27 wet cells and can normally fish 10 hours 50ah is going to be fine, as for 2 12v50ah VS 1 24v50ah they will last the same ( Ionics ) but you will need a 24v charger for the single battery and something to charge your starting battery
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    56 pages. I started this hoping to get some good deals out to people on lithium batteries. Looks like it worked.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes733 View Post
    56 pages. I started this hoping to get some good deals out to people on lithium batteries. Looks like it worked.
    Andy should send you a nice commission!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I have discounts available to BBC members every day
    Pm me what you are looking for and I will get you a price.
    Thanks for the deal on the 2x50 AH's!!

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PostQ View Post
    Thanks for the deal on the 2x50 AH's!!

Thanks for your Business

Enjoy
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahala View Post
    Andy should send you a nice commission!
    Or a nice charger����

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat View Post
    So as the temps dropping, how are the IONIC 125 AH doing is there any issues starting anybody's outboard
    My Proxs has tripped the cold temp cutoff on my last 2 trips out. 39 degrees and 35 degrees. Battery was fully charged both times. Turn power on keypad (ranger) push start button, and keypad would just turn off. First trip I was about to load it back on the trailer and go home. I trimmed the motor up and down a few times and that was enough to warm the battery up and it worked the rest of the day. Second trip I had to Trim up and down around 10 times to get it warmed up. I am afraid any colder and It will not work.

12. Member
    Thanks for that report. You are a brave man or a crazy fisherman(I have been there) to head out on a cold day with that situation! For the guys up north that fish till ice up I think I would have one of those starter jump box's handy. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

13. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyju View Post
    My Proxs has tripped the cold temp cutoff on my last 2 trips out. 39 degrees and 35 degrees. Battery was fully charged both times. Turn power on keypad (ranger) push start button, and keypad would just turn off. First trip I was about to load it back on the trailer and go home. I trimmed the motor up and down a few times and that was enough to warm the battery up and it worked the rest of the day. Second trip I had to Trim up and down around 10 times to get it warmed up. I am afraid any colder and It will not work.

PM sent
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by crazyju View Post
    That was similar to my experience this past weekend.

The first attempt to start my 2 stroke 225 ProXS failed to start the engine.

The battery was about 35/36 degrees F on the app. Air temps about the same.

The second time, maybe 20 seconds after the first, turned the engine over, and it started.

I had turned on some electronics, a 12 Live, and a 9 Live, about 10 minutes before I launched the boat, but didn't notice any significant warming on the app in that duration of time.

No issues starting the motor after about 3.5 hours of fishing without starting the motor.

I'd guess that any colder, and there would be a problem starting as well. However, I don't envision attempting any starts in colder temps than that.

15. Member
    Model IC-12V125-EP4S
    Voltage 12V
    Capacity 125Ah, 1600Wh
    Chemistry LiFePo4
    Weight 34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)
    Dimensions 6.5″ x 12.55″ x 9.22″
    165 x 319 x 234 mm
    Life Cycles 3,000 @ 80% DOD
    BMS Yes (Internal)
    Max Charge Voltage 14.6±0.1V
    Discharge Cut-Off Voltage ~10.0V
    Max Charge Current 80A
    Max Discharge Current 100A
    Peak Current (3S) 350A
    Operating Temperature -20~60℃
    -4℉~140℉
    BCI Group Size 31
    Terminal 3/8-16 UNC Thread

The peak amps at 350 @3s, could be the issue when it's cold in too low. This is the ionic spec on the lithium hub website.
    I bought a 1200 peak amps battery and am still crossing my fingers when it's cold. Only time will tell, especially when I find out my motor won't start if it gets cold

16. Member
    anybody else having a issue with the 125ah just going dead with no draw? had it happen 3 seperate times now since ive had em. battery has been setting for 3 weeks at 96% showing no draw, checked it again on monday still the same, go out tonight and turn the key on to check how much fuel is in it to fish tomorrow and nothing. check the app and its at 0%. nothing has changed or been turned on and it still goes dead.

also dont waste your money on a delta volt charger setup for lithiums.....ive had nothing but issues from it. 2 banks went out and spent 40 bucks to ship it back, finally after a month or so i get it back. put it back in the boat and all the banks worked so i unplugged it because the batteries were good, then plug it up tonight to charge the dead 125 and now the 4th bank doesnt work, checked all the connections and fuses and swapped batteries with the leads and nothing. 500 dollar pos!

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckHunter57 View Post
    anybody else having a issue with the 125ah just going dead with no draw? had it happen 3 seperate times now since ive had em. battery has been setting for 3 weeks at 96% showing no draw, checked it again on monday still the same, go out tonight and turn the key on to check how much fuel is in it to fish tomorrow and nothing. check the app and its at 0%. nothing has changed or been turned on and it still goes dead.

also dont waste your money on a delta volt charger setup for lithiums.....ive had nothing but issues from it. 2 banks went out and spent 40 bucks to ship it back, finally after a month or so i get it back. put it back in the boat and all the banks worked so i unplugged it because the batteries were good, then plug it up tonight to charge the dead 125 and now the 4th bank doesnt work, checked all the connections and fuses and swapped batteries with the leads and nothing. 500 dollar pos!
    the dual pro charger wont charge unless it senses voltage from the battery, also the battery may be in sleep mode and need waking up, have not had any batteries go dead on there own, get up with me tomorrow and I can help you troubleshoot 910-722-0001
    do you have a old style manual single charger for testing?
    Last edited by DREWTICK; 12-13-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    the battery it was on was at 95%, it picked up the 125 at 0% no problem. i even swapped leads and fuses and the 4th bank wont come on.

19. Member
    I had lots of problems with Dualpro charger when I first got lithium’s. Switched to MK and no problems since.

20. Member
    I have brand new Dual Pro with ZERO issues bought specifically for Ionic batteries, from Drewtick.

Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast