ELECTRICAL ISSUES

I need your advice I have a new to me 2017 ZX 250, and have a couple minor electrical issues.
    #1 the recir pump does not work either on manuel or auto and the switch does not light up either. Have checked circuit breaker and for a wire off switch all good.

#2 navigational lights stay on, I don't really see this as a bad thing except for possible battery drain, here again no wires off switch.

NEED THE BBC HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE

No, I didn't pay cash!!!!

2. Member
    2017 has to be under warranty , I'd take back to dealer ???

3. Member
    Check connections at pump, make sure they are connected. The guy that crimps them at the factory does a bad job! Check for power at the switch with a test light. If you have power at the switch and the connections at the pump are good the switch is faulty. I would swap switches and test with a known good switch. The Nav light may be that you have the Nav light switch at the bow turned on accidentally. I have done it several times by accident, where they place the switch its easy to hit.. The bow Nav switch needs to be off as well as the Nav switch at the console for the Nav lights to be truly off.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pajoe329 View Post
    2017 has to be under warranty , I'd take back to dealer ???
    I hadn't considered this as a warranty problem just looked for major items under warranty but your correct, I have made an appointment to take in for dealer to repair. Thanks again

5. Member
    bgibson u are right about the Nav. switch at bow I didn't know I had on and the one at consul stayed on until I noticed that it was on up Front

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    Check connections at pump, make sure they are connected. The guy that crimps them at the factory does a bad job! Check for power at the switch with a test light. If you have power at the switch and the connections at the pump are good the switch is faulty. I would swap switches and test with a known good switch. The Nav light may be that you have the Nav light switch at the bow turned on accidentally. I have done it several times by accident, where they place the switch its easy to hit.. The bow Nav switch needs to be off as well as the Nav switch at the console for the Nav lights to be truly off.
    that took care of the problem on the Nav. light thanks for the help.

7. Member
    All repaired via Wieda's Marine, thanks Rich and Steve.