Odd tire wear... why?

Does anyone know why my tires would wear this way?
    These are pretty old tires (about 8 years)... 215/75R 14 Load Range C kept at 50 PSI.
    I've got the ranger trail that doesn't utilize leaf springs if that means anything.

The front driver side has pretty bad outside wear and the curbside rear wheel is damn near balded...

Driver side of the trailer...

Curb side of the Trailer...
    united in the pursuit of bass.

And yes, I have new tires on the way.

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Could be bent spindles or other axle problems. Maybe a brake problem on the curb side.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Torsion or straight axle? I've seen (it looks like to me) torsion axles go through some radical camber changes as they flex.

Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Torsion or straight axle? I've seen (it looks like to me) torsion axles go through some radical camber changes as they flex.
    They're not the straight axles, so I'm gonna say they're the torsion axle. The axles are not on leaf springs.

6. Member
    On a dual axle trailer,which ever axle slides the most on a turn will wear faster and usually evenly,as your rear tire has. My 2000 Rangertrail wears the rear tires faster so I rotate them. That looks like Marathon tire,I’ve had them wear one sided for no apparent reason. I took a 2008 Rangertrail/Z520 to Arkansas,2500 mile round trip plus a couple hundred miles driving around,when I got home the front port side tire was worn slick on the inside. I replaced it with a new Marathon and it wore evenly until I sold the boat two years later. I also had a Marathon that scalloped,out on the inside and the replacement didn’t.

7. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    On a dual axel trailer if not towed level it will wear the rear tires out faster.