Thread: J&A Ranch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J&A Ranch

I've had to cancel a few trips to Stompy's this spring due to foul weather. Had it just been me, I would've fished anyway. But John, being concerned with the safety and enjoyment of youngsters and elderly folks, shot me straight regarding current conditions. And he did so at the expense of a booking. It sucks to miss out on some really good fishing on HC, but it means a lot to me that John's looking out for my family. I'll be there very soon and I do hope that we can make a BBC get together happen out there this year. Any of y'all who haven't stayed at the ranch will be in for a real treat.

Thanks for the kind words Cliff, it means a lot.
    You bet on a get together, I have the first 3 weekends in June wide open at this time. Y'all just need to pick a date, would like to see my friends and make some new ones.

3. Banned
    I'm all for a get together there.

4. Member
    My mother was looking forward to her traditional mother's day fishing trip. I'll get her out there soon.

I'd be down for a get together on the weekend of June 8th. If that happens I call dibs on a bed in the cabin.

24 beds total, I doubt we get that many. 17 beds in the bunkhouse and 7 in the cabin.

All 12 gates are open on HC as of about 3 hours ago. Says they should start closing some of them tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    All 12 gates are open on HC as of about 3 hours ago. Says they should start closing some of them tomorrow morning.
    Wow, all 12, didn't realize that was happening! If only that fed Ivie!

8. Member
    Is Holmes gonna show at one of these, I may attend if he does. We can talk about his many issues.

9. Member
    John is a very good man and he always takes care of his customers, and more specially his friends.

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WAWI View Post
    Is Holmes gonna show at one of these, I may attend if he does. We can talk about his many issues.
    Prolly not ... it ain't in his back yard. Shouldn't stop us from talking about, err discussing him ...

11. Banned
    Depends on the dates, I’ll be at Kentucky lake first weekend of June. Have a Walk to Emmaus team meeting June 15 I think.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    Depends on the dates, I’ll be at Kentucky lake first weekend of June. Have a Walk to Emmaus team meeting June 15 I think.
    How are the piney woods, watch out for the women down there they will try and hitch a ride outa town

13. Banned
    How are the piney woods, watch out for the women down there they will try and hitch a ride outa town
    Rain and more rain, had golf ball hail here yesterday at the motel and cantaloupe size at the pavilion. Lots of beat up vehicles here last night about 6pm. Them broads can hitch a ride out of town with someone else!

14. Member
    Hammer their azz Chance.

15. Member
    Go luck chance you and Brian wear them out.

16. Banned
    We caught a shit load of fish, put a limit in the boat in 15 minutes. Size was the issue though, had a hell of a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    We caught a shit load of fish, put a limit in the boat in 15 minutes. Size was the issue though, had a hell of a lot of fun.
    Glad y'all enjoyed the lake, some wierd azz weather though....They were chomping...sorry I didn't get to hang out with yall more. You how it is..seems like you get off the water, eat, and get ready for the next day and its time for bed. That or Im just getting old! l'll see yall somewhere I'm sure.

18. Member
    I see you drug those dinks up on the stage, were they having a prize for shitty bags ?

19. Banned
    I see you drug those dinks up on the stage, were they having a prize for shitty bags ?
    Yep, figure that was better than what your were doing, playing pocket pool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast