Fender Replacement cost

Well....someone clipped my brand new Lynx fender and put a really nice size gauge in it. I'm sick about it!! Any idea on an approximate replacement cost? I'm trying to decide whether or not to file an insurance claim.

Sorry man! That sucks!

3. Member
    think they are 450 + shipping. They gottem on their website site under trailer parts. Looks like it just bolts on. Somebody hit mine too the third time I put it in the water. I was going to order one but just decided to live with it.

Replaced my tandem fender last Summer when some douche ripped the back off (and of course drove off without leaving a note).
    Had a great adjuster who had already factored a new fender because, in his words, “it’s a BassCat. You don’t want a repaired fender”.
    Fender was $495.00 + $150.00 shipping. He figured in $110.00 for “professional installation” + $50.00 for “incidentals”. I was out of pocket about $85.00 for my deductible.
    Took 4 weeks to get the fender, and an afternoon to remove the old one, clean up the adhesion points, and install the new one.
    Perfect match to my other side.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Member
    I just had mine Sprayed with bedliner coat. I'll eventually order new ones.FB_IMG_1557379852088.jpg

We understand the pain of a new boat being damaged and through no fault of your own.

As many years as those if us here have spent on ramps we have seldom seen any ramp trailer damages, we can recall, among our staff.

7. Member
    Depending on the damage, it may be more cost friendly to have it repaired. If you have a professional glass shop around, it may be the wat to go.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs