Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Was told by Jaco's Friday that wait time for a 300R is end of summer/ early fall. Price increase starting June as well

2. Member
    Hey Old Hurst,

What prop did you run on the 250 V8 when you had it.

3. Member
    Sorry Hurst. I see now that you were running a 24 Fury on it. I have decided to get the 250 V8 rather than pay to upgrade further. Just hard to spend that much and not really a speed concern. Wish I could have got your 250 when you made thew switch.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    Sorry Hurst. I see now that you were running a 24 Fury on it. I have decided to get the 250 V8 rather than pay to upgrade further. Just hard to spend that much and not really a speed concern. Wish I could have got your 250 when you made thew switch.
    No problem bassmin. I did have a friend that wanted my 250 so that made the decision easier. I will say I like having the extra HP is nice but if speed is not an issue you will be happy with the 250. I don't think there is any advantage on hole shot.

5. Member
    Thanks for confirming my decision. Dealer said he ordered 40 loos motors in 5.18 and rec'd a few but expects some more from July to October so I am on the list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12