Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

The Leash Saves Lives

Here is a indecent where these guys were glad they were running the Leash on their Phoenix.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    you can get these at a special price

use LEASHDEAL20 at checkout for discount

http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/product/the-leash/
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Is The Leash colors a dark or light grey, and does it sorta match the grey of the SHO motor? A dark or light blue? I did order a grey one.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Is The Leash colors a dark or light grey, and does it sorta match the grey of the SHO motor? A dark or light blue? I did order a grey one.
    Thanks Tom I got your order, that is grey on my boat, unless you want to change it to green.
    2018-10-03-11.56.33.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Banned
    Just waiting for the guys to come along that will say because it's not crash tested and independently engineer validated, it can't possibly work, in spite of what common sense tells you.

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Kaw 650 View Post
    Just waiting for the guys to come along that will say because it's not crash tested and independently engineer validated, it can't possibly work, in spite of what common sense tells you.
    yep I have seen a few or those threads,
    and hate the someone had to finally have and accident to show that it kept the motor from flipping in the boat and harming those kids.
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Thanks Tom I got your order, that is grey on my boat, unless you want to change it to green.
    2018-10-03-11.56.33.jpg
    Grey will do fine. I didn't want it to stand out too much, more of a blend-in appearance. It might look funny as a green band around the motor. You should see the new Bob's jack plate my brother and I installed Sat - finaly. I did all the wiring and guage bracket made and installed early last fall. I guess I should take a picture someday. lol I'll test it maybe next week.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Grey will do fine. I didn't want it to stand out too much, more of a blend-in appearance. It might look funny as a green band around the motor. You should see the new Bob's jack plate my brother and I installed Sat - finaly. I did all the wiring and guage bracket made and installed early last fall. I guess I should take a picture someday. lol I'll test it maybe next week.
    glad to hear you finally got it installed,
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    glad to hear you finally got it installed,
    But I only had it for 1 year and 7 months. A couple times I was ready to have a shop do it. But I didn't want the boat to sit at the shop for a week waiting, or something done not the way I wanted it. I've seen some really dumb things shops have done to vehicles and they call it 'engineered'. The only 2 reasons I couldn't do it by myself was the weight of the new plate on my bad shoulder that I could hardly move last summer and fall, and controling the head of the lower bolts while loosening and torquing the lower bolts/nuts. I didn't want to take a chance on breaking the piping inside the boat. I had thought about making some sort of 2x4 brace to control the wrench inside the battery compartment, but never did make them. I guess I'll have to make another vid to put on Youtube to show the fancy new plate. lol

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

11. Member
    Who goes 60 in 2 footers? Especially with your kids in the boat.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansa View Post
    Who goes 60 in 2 footers? Especially with your kids in the boat.
    Any body who fishes tournaments that’s who. Get back in your John boat with a 9 horse and mind your own business. Or your nitro

Any updates on the availability of the Merc 150 4s?
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Any body who fishes tournaments that’s who. Get back in your John boat with a 9 horse and mind your own business. Or your nitro
    Wow

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avidbasser View Post
    Any updates on the availability of the Merc 150 4s?
    nope, I have a buddy waiting on one also, I will keep asking
    info@drewcraft.com

16. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    So this is not a one size fits all??? what size motors do they fit??
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    So this is not a one size fits all??? what size motors do they fit??
    each of these are custom made per order, depends on a lot of variables , motor brand and size, jackplate brand and size, and then color

as of now they can be made to fit everything except the Merc 4s 90,115,150s series , the 4 stroke v8 just recently become available, the gap between the lower and mount was to tight to allow the leash to pass freely between so a special flat version of the material had to be made.
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Man... your a real winner ,,I can tell!!!!

The guy had a valid question, he was not the only one thinking the same thing. Taking the wind into account, I would have left earlier for safety, so I could of taken my time, especially kids with me. As with anything, hind site is 20/20.
    The object is to never have to put the leash to use!
    The Leash is a good product, and it likely saved lives!!

19. Member
    WOW! I'm glad they are all OK. I was my son's boat captain for five years in the High School Bass Nation, and I can tell you I've seen some unfortunate accidents. I will be ordering one for sure.

20190503_064427 (2).jpg

I installed one just over a week ago and do not plan to run a boat without one ever again. The peace of mind is worth it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast