Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Tom I spoke with Cory and he is sending another sleeve and clear 3m tape, and will be sending tracking number. this will ship Tomorrow morning
    Yes, he sent me an e-mail yesterday evening. Thanks.

I probably should still go to the post office & pay the postage due, just to see what he did send me. He mentioned a 'spindle' in his e-mail. I have no idea what a 'spindle' could be. :-)
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

most everyone has used existing bolts. are yours that short?
    When my dealer added the hyd. plate they must have used shorter bolts. I picked up two 3 1/2" grade 8 bolts and nylocks. Emailed you a pic. i'm handicapped on here.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston13 View Post
    When my dealer added the hyd. plate they must have used shorter bolts. I picked up two 3 1/2" grade 8 bolts and nylocks. Emailed you a pic. i'm handicapped on here.
    got them 20190616_144748.jpg20190616_144807.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Well, it's been ANOTHER 2 weeks, after he said he'd send me the proper sleeve and the 3m tape, and NO sleeve, and NO tape. What gives?

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

I gave up on the tape. I just bout some 3m off Amazon

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

6. Member
    I looked on Amazon, and elsewhere, there are lots of types of 3m tapes, I don't know which is proper. The Sat. 15th he said he was going to mail me some tape, and the sleeve, on Monday, and it would be here by the end of the week, 2 weeks ago. And he did send me something in a small envelope which I recieved a 'postage due' notice on that same Sat. That Tues I went to the post office, It didn't feel like the inner sleeve I need, and there was postage due, so I refused it and the post office sent it back.
    Last edited by Tom Edwards; 06-30-2019 at 03:40 PM.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

This is what I got. It worked well

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004V...b_b_asin_image

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Looks like good stuff, thanks.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Your welcome. Its good stuff. Just make sure you put that stuff on w soap and water

10. Member
    I'll be sure to read the directions.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

There arent any lol. Trust me soapy water, heat and a credit card will be your friend when applying this

12. Member
    Oh, the page said instructions included.

Oh, online:

• Step by step installation instructions available online

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Dang wish i would have known that. Regardless it is some good thick stuff

14. Member
    well, I just recieved the 3m tape, in the same envelope that showed up a couple weeks ago, but with a big hole in it and whatever the big round thing inside was, it isn't there now. So if they really did send me the proper sleeve 2 weeks ago, then it should show up in another week and a day, total of 3 1/2 weeks like last time.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Sounds like the leash needs to step up their CS game a little.

16. Member
    Its a shame about all these customer service problems.

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Tom would you please email me a picture of the piece you are missing from the opposite side so that I can be sure you get what you need.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Tom would you please email me a picture of the piece you are missing from the opposite side so that I can be sure you get what you need.
    No picture is really needed. It's just a simple sleeve with a flange. You know, the 2 sleeves that slide together and inside the loop at the end of the leash/tether that goes from the small brackets, thru the motormount, and over to the small bracket on the other side with 2 sleeves over there also. The bolts go thru the al. sleeves and bolt to the small brackets that get installed on the jack plate. I need one of the small inner flanged sleeves. Just one. Just the inner sleeve. I even stated the dia of the sleeve in my post here in this thread, And I sent that measurement to The Leash people in my initial e-mail to them. I've been a machinist for over 30 years so I do know how to measure the outside dia of the sleeve. :-) But yes, I can take a picture and send it to you if you want, let me know here in this thread.

And as a machinist I've made THOUSANDS of flanged bushings, and flanged sleeves so I do know what they are. lol

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    No picture is really needed. It's just a simple sleeve with a flange. You know, the 2 sleeves that slide together and inside the loop at the end of the leash/tether that goes from the small brackets, thru the motormount, and over to the small bracket on the other side with 2 sleeves over there also. The bolts go thru the al. sleeves and bolt to the small brackets that get installed on the jack plate. I need one of the small inner flanged sleeves. Just one. Just the inner sleeve. I even stated the dia of the sleeve in my post here in this thread, And I sent that measurement to The Leash people in my initial e-mail to them. I've been a machinist for over 30 years so I do know how to measure the outside dia of the sleeve. :-) But yes, I can take a picture and send it to you if you want, let me know here in this thread.

And as a machinist I've made THOUSANDS of flanged bushings, and flanged sleeves so I do know what they are. lol
    Your patience is to be commended. Just reading through your posts I would be very frustrated as well. At this point the level of CS you have received is simply not acceptable. No reason why you have had to wait so long for the parts at this point based on what you posted. That is a direct reflection on the company itself and they've earned the negative PR by their actions. Good customer service is not a hard concept at all. Just do what you say you will do and try to fix the issues that come up that are the fault of the company.
    I wish you the best and hope they get you fixed up.

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post

no problem Tom, just wanted to be sure I knew myself what you were referring to, if you get anything else postage due and you feel like the sleeve is in the envelope if you will pay the postage I will paypal you the money myself, I dont personally see these before they ship but have not haven't anyone else missing parts other that they were out of 3m tape and didn't want to hold up the orders, not sure about why there was postage due and I assume that the metal part didn't make the ride in a standard envelope.

if need be I will order another Leash myself and ship it to you
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast