Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Member
    strange Florida can send me a small box with a small reel part in 3 days, and Texas with another small reel part in 4 days., but Tenneccee takes 3 or 4 weeks. Just noticing is all.

ok, Kentucky, close enough...

and nope, not here yet, 2 weeks and 1 day.
    Last edited by Tom Edwards; 08-06-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    strange Florida can send me a small box with a reel part, but Tenneccee takes 3 or 4 weeks. Just noticing is all.

ok, Kentucky, close enough...

and nope, not here yet, 2 weeks and 1 day.

Wow.......just wow. That is crazy how long this has drawn out.

3. Member
    Hello Tom, I do apologize for the time it has taken to get you the part you need. Do to the lack of time we do not get on BBC as much as we would like and occasionally miss these threads. I will make sure your part is over-nighted tomorrow. We have recently launched our new website and have added a few folks on the office side of things and apologize if we have not seen or responded if you have sent emails. If you or anyone else has questions or concerns please give me a call directly at 1 502 930 8948 sincere apologies again, Jarrod Swift

Please put it in a small box before Tom goes Postal.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston13 View Post
    Please put it in a small box before Tom goes Postal.
    I don't go postal, I go Navy, with a beer bottle. LOL Ok, ok, Pepsi bottle, I don't drink. LOL

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

6. Member
    DARN!! I didn't type my previouse comment properly, so here goes: 'strange Florida can send me a small box with a small reel part in 3 days, and Texas with another small reel part in 4 days.'

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

7. Member
    Y'all ain't gonna believe this!

I FINALY received a 'sleeve', but it's totaly the wrong one, IT'S SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THE ONE ON THE LEFT in THE PICTURE WITH 2 SLEEVES.

check out the packaging and then the 'sleeve'.

FOUR boxes and padded envelopes. And yes the box was slightly damaged, but no hole this time.

all for the WRONG SLEEVE!!!

the leash 'sleeve' 001.JPGthe leash 'sleeve' 002.JPGthe leash 'sleeve' 003.JPGthe leash 'sleeve' 004.JPGthe leash 'sleeve' 005.JPGthe leash 'sleeve' 006.JPG

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

8. Member

And Drewtick, I'm sorry, but I guess I'm going to have to ask for my money back. I'll send the leash directly to you, not to them. Along with the cut off aluminum tubing they just sent me, and the paper envelope with the hole in it, and the cardboard Priority Mail envelope with the hole in it. Then you can see the marks from the sleeve and from the machines that the 2 got jammed in.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

9. Member
    Drewtick, e-mail sent to you. After the nasty message I left Fri. on their phone recorder I doubt they'd send me the time of day.

I'm thinking that now they are guilty of fraud for sending me the scrap piece of al. tubing, I wonder what the USPS would say about that sracp instead of the proper sleeve. Not to mention their local Better Business Bureau, I'm thinking I should send a complaint tomorrow.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Drewtick, e-mail sent to you. After the nasty message I left Fri. on their phone recorder I doubt they'd send me the time of day.

I'm thinking that now they are guilty of fraud for sending me the scrap piece of al. tubing, I wonder what the USPS would say about that sracp instead of the proper sleeve. Not to mention their local Better Business Bureau, I'm thinking I should send a complaint tomorrow.
    Got your email Tom, I will take care of this tomorrow,
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Got your email Tom, I will take care of this tomorrow,
    Thanks, I tried to answer your e-mail but my e-mail thing is screwiing up again. some time or another it'll work/connect and the e-mail will be sent, it's in the outbox waiting to be sent.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

12. Member
    Hello Tom,

we will gladly refund your money today. This was the fifth time we have sent a package out to you over the last couple of months and just now to find out there was a misunderstanding as to what part you needed is very frustrating for all involved. Please do accept our apologies and again your refund will be out ASAP. Have a wonderful week, Leash staff

13. Member
    just how the hell can ANYONE misunderstand the words 'FLANGED SLEEVE' for ANYTHING else??? expecialy when I supplied the od - OUTSIDE DIAMETER of the sleeve??????????? in the e-mail AND the phone call message I made right at the VERY BEGINNING of this whole fiasco???????

AND what the hell is a 'spindle'? There is no 'spindle' in the leash assembly. Look up the work 'spindle' in the dictionary. I think you all are miss-naming the 'SLEEVE ASSEMBLY' and calling it a 'spindle' because you all are dumb!!!

and NO I'm NOT going to be nice anymore, or polite, or forgiving!
    Last edited by Tom Edwards; 08-12-2019 at 11:03 AM.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

14. Member
    DREWTICK Message received, return on Tuesday.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

15. Member
    Wow, I was just about ready to order a leash for my Phoenix. Starting to sound like it isn't the quality product/company I was thinking it was.
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

16. Member
    I had a piece of the rubber coating separate on my leash in June that I installed in April. I tried calling the number on the website for 2+ weeks, tried emailing at the same time, no response. Looked at the companys facebook page and saw another number. Called it & it was the owner of the company, Jarrod Swift. Called him & talked to him for 10-15 minutes, very nice guy. About a week later replacement part was in the mailbox. no charge. I question their customer service but as the owner of a small business myself, says a lot when the owner of the business answers a call from a number that he doesn't recognize and takes care of the problem personally.

I've had mine installed for a little over a month and don't even realize it's back there. Hope I never need it but if I do it would be nice to talk about it at dinner.

18. Member
    Well as they say there are two to four sides to every story........In regards to Tom I wish I was made aware of his missing piece from the start and It would have been resolved immediately. Over the last 60 days we have had a change in our staff and a complete change over with our website and during the transition we dropped the ball in regards to our customers being able to reach us and for that we sincerely apologize. With that being said we are up and running full steam and there should be no issues if anyone has questions, concerns or needs to order a LEASH. We would like to thank everyone here on BBC their support and for all the conversations that have been had over the last couple of years about The LEASH. Tight lines, J. Swift - 1 502 930 8948

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphfish1 View Post
    Well as they say there are two to four sides to every story........In regards to Tom I wish I was made aware of his missing piece from the start and It would have been resolved immediately. Over the last 60 days we have had a change in our staff and a complete change over with our website and during the transition we dropped the ball in regards to our customers being able to reach us and for that we sincerely apologize. With that being said we are up and running full steam and there should be no issues if anyone has questions, concerns or needs to order a LEASH. We would like to thank everyone here on BBC their support and for all the conversations that have been had over the last couple of years about The LEASH. Tight lines, J. Swift - 1 502 930 8948
    Sounds like there aren't two... or four sides to this story, there is 1. That is you dropped the ball. However, your first sentence is insinuating that isn't the case and that the OP is omitting information. Thats like apologizing and then saying "but..."
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    It just depends on the spacing between the waves. Upper 60s is plenty doable in a 2ft chop. I dont always do it but I had to try it a couple times lol
    Its all about the spacing of the waves. I have run 60 many times in a 2 foot chop with my 19 foot PII. We fish a lake that is wide but very shallow (7feet). When the wind really picks up it gets one hell of a serious chop. Those waves space out further apart, you better slow it down.

As for the OP's post, I am seriously thinking about getting me a Leash. Majority of the lakes I fish are shallow and stump filled.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast