Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    no problem Tom, just wanted to be sure I knew myself what you were referring to, if you get anything else postage due and you feel like the sleeve is in the envelope if you will pay the postage I will paypal you the money myself, I dont personally see these before they ship but have not haven't anyone else missing parts other that they were out of 3m tape and didn't want to hold up the orders, not sure about why there was postage due and I assume that the metal part didn't make the ride in a standard envelope.

if need be I will order another Leash myself and ship it to you
    Not a problem at this time. The post office lady said there was postage due because of the thickness of the envelope. It probably wouldn't go thru the machines for sorting and canceling the stamps, and had to be done by hand and so cost/charged more for that. That's My guess. The extra postage was $2.96. And it just really pissed me off at the time. I left them a nasty phone message, and you said to send him an e-mail so I did, but not quite as nasty. He even responded to that e-mail. But mentioned that I wanted a 'spindle'. I then e-mailed him back and said I have no idea what a 'spindle' has to do with the leash. So I'm guessing when he puts the 2 sleeves together he renames it a 'spindle'. It's a 'sleeve assembly', not a spindle. Talk about screwing things up by changing to a name that has nothing to do with the product, and so can be confusing.
    Last edited by Tom Edwards; 07-06-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    Update for everyone. I had my Leash installed by my dealer Nashville Marine. I had ordered the max bracket as well. When it showed up, it was without the max bracket. I asked the dealer to go ahead and install without the max bracket and use the one provided with the Leash. Glad I did. My dealer after several weeks of trying to contact them, finally got an email reply that the Max bracket is no longer recommended for the new Mercury 4 stroke Pro XS. They refunded the charge.

Like mentioned above, their customer service needs some help. I am very happy with the Leash though.

3. Member
    I installed the leash on my Phoenix this spring, have been very happy with it. However, about 3 weeks ago I noticed that the rubber coating on one end had separated exposing the fiber material. I went on the leash website and sent an email, no response. About two days ago I called & left a message, again no response. I'm wondering if the integrity of the leash is compromised & if this is covered by warranty? Does anyone know how to get hold of these people?Resized952019070895083533956150.jpgResized952019070895083541955426.jpg

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxcogator View Post
    I installed the leash on my Phoenix this spring, have been very happy with it. However, about 3 weeks ago I noticed that the rubber coating on one end had separated exposing the fiber material. I went on the leash website and sent an email, no response. About two days ago I called & left a message, again no response. I'm wondering if the integrity of the leash is compromised & if this is covered by warranty? Does anyone know how to get hold of these people?Resized952019070895083533956150.jpgResized952019070895083541955426.jpg
    I will get up with them, They are down at Icast, not sure if you got it from me but I will make contact anyway, if you want to PM me you info I will pass it along so they can contact you
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    It's Friday, and 3 1/2 weeks again. I expect the inner sleeve any day now, like tomorrow.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

6. Member
    saterday - no sleeve in the mail

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

7. Member
    Fri no sleeve in the mail after 4 1/2 weeks.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

8. Member
    Sorry that's just pathetic service.....nobody to blame, but themselves!!!

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Tom I spoke with the leash rep this week, you should receive a package priority mail
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Tom I spoke with the leash rep this week, you should receive a package priority mail
    Thanks, I did send them an e-mail. no response.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

11. Member
    I was thinking of putting the logo-ed rope on upside down in protest, but then people would think I'm dumb. LOL

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

12. Member
    I just received this envelope with a hole in it in the mail. Haven't they heard of a small box, or even a padded envelope? At least they tried. I'll open the envelope now --- nothing else in it...

the leash big envelope with hole 001.JPG

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

13. Member
    3 weeks ago they should have just sent you a BRAND NEW (complete) LEASH package for all your troubles.

14. Member
    Na, I don't need a whole new leash. Besides, it'd probably be missing the main rope part. lol

But, at least I'd get the small sleeve. Hmmm

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    I just received this envelope with a hole in it in the mail. Haven't they heard of a small box, or even a padded envelope? At least they tried. I'll open the envelope now --- nothing else in it...

the leash big envelope with hole 001.JPG
    So was the envelope was empty or did it have the sleeve in it?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    So was the envelope was empty or did it have the sleeve in it?
    It was empty.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

That's terrible

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

18. Member
    I'm thinking the post office is trying to put the envelopes thru the machines, and it's jamming on the thicker sleeve and tearing the envelopes. The first time it was a standard long envelope, this time it was a Priority Mail cardboard large envelope. Both torn about the same. This envelope I can see a rub mark on the back, and a couple scratches. And the round imprint that the sleeve could leave when it's pushed into the cardboard, and also the round mark into the paper envelope. A small box would fix that problem.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

19. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Spoke with Them again Tom, You have a box on the way, please let me know when you receive it.
    info@drewcraft.com

20. Member
    Will do, thanks again. I assume he'll be going to the post office tomorrow, if so then maybe he should talk to the people about the envelopes being torn, and losing the sleeve - twice. And maybe have him read my comment above about what I think has happened making the envelopes being torn.

and on the first regular envelope there is a circle imprint right behind where the hole is, indicating that something squished the sleeve, tore the envelope and forced the sleeve out, like a machine at the post office.
    Last edited by Tom Edwards; 07-22-2019 at 08:02 PM.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast