Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Tom they are sending you another washer
    Ok, thanks.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    Tom ,please post some pictures when you have it mounted , A pic from the side to see the bolt mounts .
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Man...I love the product...I've purchased 3 of them at this point. Their customer service/product support is the worst though! They never answer the phone (or return phone calls) and you practically have to beg them to reply when sending e-mails.

I recently ordered one for my V8 and the one they sent was exactly the same as my 2 stroke leash...They said they would send me another one but communication has been very spotty at best. Very frustrating...

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post
    Man...I love the product...I've purchased 3 of them at this point. Their customer service/product support is the worst though! They never answer the phone (or return phone calls) and you practically have to beg them to reply when sending e-mails.

I recently ordered one for my V8 and the one they sent was exactly the same as my 2 stroke leash...They said they would send me another one but communication has been very spotty at best. Very frustrating...
    did you order direct from The Leash?
    I would be happy to look into to this for you, PM me your info and I will get in touch with my rep and have them contact you.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

Yes...I ordered direct from Corey.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crankbaitpete View Post
    Tom ,please post some pictures when you have it mounted , A pic from the side to see the bolt mounts .
    Ok, I will.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Not a Bird but I bought if from a " bird guy"

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterffej View Post

Maybe mine wasnt the right one either. The metal rings on the end of the main Tether barely fit behind my motor. With some persuasion I ended up getting it behind the motor. Once I snugged the metal rings up next to the bracket I think it pushed them in a little bit. Maybe if I have to take it off for what ever reason it will slide out from behind the motor easier.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

10. Member
    Installed mine last night. Tim W I separated the rings then put them back in. When I did that it slide in there like butter.
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

Quote Originally Posted by sdendy View Post
    Installed mine last night. Tim W I separated the rings then put them back in. When I did that it slide in there like butter.
    Well there ya go. I didnt know they separated

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Well there ya go. I didnt know they separated
    Only reason I knew was because they seperated while I was trying to get mine through!!!
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

Corey got me squared away!

2019052195180532.jpg

14. Member
    Installed mine today, looks grow on you but it’s worth it in my eyes. Took less then 15 minutes once I finally got the piece between the motor in. It was very tight on the new four stroke I actually had to wedge it a little but good to go. Opened the trim all way up and then it got tight right at top of trim, performs as planned

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    Installed mine today, looks grow on you but it’s worth it in my eyes. Took less then 15 minutes once I finally got the piece between the motor in. It was very tight on the new four stroke I actually had to wedge it a little but good to go. Opened the trim all way up and then it got tight right at top of trim, performs as planned

yep the 4 stroke is tight, they have to get a flatter material to fit, glad you got it installed, sorry for the delay.
    info@drewcraft.com

16. Member
    Do they make one for the Verado? I didnt see one but I very well could have missed it.

17. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caddyjoe77 View Post
    Do they make one for the Verado? I didnt see one but I very well could have missed it.
    nope im sorry it isn't available for the Verado
    info@drewcraft.com

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    2 ft waves are tiny. I run 70 plus in that. That’s up to my knee caps or maybe thigh.
    I know what you are talking about , not to many days on Lake Champlain where the chop is less than 2 foot. That's why we own Phoenix boats !

19. Member
    Could someone please post pics of a leash mounted ,looking for the bolt on configuration. 1 power pole and emergency step. Thanks
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crankbaitpete View Post
    Could someone please post pics of a leash mounted ,looking for the bolt on configuration. 1 power pole and emergency step. Thanks
    there is a picture earlier in the thread. 6 posts above yours.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast