Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Smallmouth Junkie!
    I have a Atlas Hydrolyc JP but am not sure the size. What's the correct way to measure it? From the transom to where the motor bolts the on the JP?
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichSkeeter77 View Post
    I have a Atlas Hydrolyc JP but am not sure the size. What's the correct way to measure it? From the transom to where the motor bolts the on the JP?
    Yes that's correct
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Any body who fishes tournaments that’s who. Get back in your John boat with a 9 horse and mind your own business. Or your nitro
    ‘I have a Ranger, thanks for asking. I fish at least 150 days a year and have learned there’s never a good time to run 60 in 2 footers. Leave earlier, your life and your 2 kids lives are not worth it.

2 ft waves are tiny. I run 70 plus in that. That’s up to my knee caps or maybe thigh.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

You run 70+ mph in true 2' chop? That's impressive...

6. Member
    It just depends on the spacing between the waves. Upper 60s is plenty doable in a 2ft chop. I dont always do it but I had to try it a couple times lol

7. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    Yes that's correct
    Order placed
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

8. Member
    drew is the green a lime or just green,maybe the grey would be better
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

I added the Leash back in February. Had to remove the ladder but the PP got in the way of it opening all the way. Thanks for the quick shipment Andy! Glad those guys are alright and I too think The Leash saved some lives if not months of injury recovery that day. I will run one from here on out!

Last edited by TX721; 05-11-2019 at 10:55 AM.

10. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TX721 View Post
    I added the Leash back in February. Had to remove the ladder but the PP got in the way of it opening all the way. Thanks for the quick shipment Andy! Glad those guys are alright and I too think The Leash saved some lives if not months of injury recovery that day. I will run one from here on out!

thanks for posting, the orange looks great with you boat, plus it make people ask questions.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Guys thanks for all the orders hope to see some more pics of those Leash's installed, they shipped about 10 of my orders this week. If anyone else needs one the website will say back order but you can still order it will just take a little longer to get these shipped, there was an amazing amount of orders that came in at the same time and it put they guys a little behind, they assemble these based on jack plate size, brand and color per order. I will try and keep the deal going as long as I can at least to the end of the month.
    info@drewcraft.com

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crankbaitpete View Post

I dont have a picture of a green one but I will reach out to my Rep and see if he has one.
    info@drewcraft.com

13. Member
    I just received my Leash. Looks great, but now I have a questain. Is there suppose to be 1 or 2 washers with sleeves per end? I ask because one end has 2 sleeved washers, and the other end has 1 sleeved washer. The end with 1 sleeved washer the sleeve outside dia. is .748". Which is the same dia. as the outside of the big sleeve on the other end. Looks to me I need one more smaller dia. of .673 o.d. sleeved washer.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

14. Member
    thanks
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

15. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    'here you go on the green

green leash.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

16. Member
    Are these a pain to install , can i keep my ladder or does it have to go, I have 1 power pole and ladder on the other side
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

17. Member
    thanks Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    'here you go on the green

green leash.jpg
    2014 Phoenix 721
    250 SHO

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Are these a pain to install , can i keep my ladder or does it have to go, I have 1 power pole and ladder on the other side
    if the ladder is like the picture above it would be in the way of the bracket, you could drill in the side if the ladder bracket and possibly mount it that way, it would need to be right near the jackplate bolt for support,
    if you have the power pole bracket ladder it wont be an issue.
    info@drewcraft.com

19. Member
    I just received my Leash. Looks great, but now I have a questain. Is there suppose to be 1 or 2 washers with sleeves per end? I ask because one end has 2 sleeved washers, and the other end has 1 sleeved washer. The end with 1 sleeved washer the sleeve outside dia. is .748". Which is the same dia. as the outside of the big sleeve on the other end. Looks to me I need one more smaller dia. of .673 o.d. sleeved washer.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Tom they are sending you another washer
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast