Power Pole brackets for 21 SDC ?

Ok just wanting to make sure, my boat will have a 14 inch Atlas Hyd plate, it looks like Hydrilla Gear has the brackets for Bullet, I was told you have to drill new holes in the Atlas for the brackets, is this the best way to go or do I need to get a Bob's and use the PP brackets ? Just want to make sure and get the best set up, any input is greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Banned
    I'd drill holes and run hydrilla gear. That's the brackets I have on my ss.

3. Member
    Not to hijack a thread but how does your ss run Collins4 which prop are you getting to run the best with a tournament load. I think my boat has more in it but just wanting to compare although I dont have poles or anything

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurnal View Post
    Not to hijack a thread but how does your ss run Collins4 which prop are you getting to run the best with a tournament load. I think my boat has more in it but just wanting to compare although I dont have poles or anything
    With a true tournament load 86.7 is the best I've saw solo and a 30p bravo xs on the same day I ran my 28p Performer 4 bc and it ran 85.5. This is with limited driving experience in a bullet and minimal setup.