Lucas M

4th Annual Big Bass Wanted Tournament

Hey guys. I am changing the date of the Big Bass Wanted tournament due to a ton of other events going on September 14th.

THE NEW TOURNAMENT DATE IS August 17th!!

You can view all the details on the webpage. If you have fished this event in the past and enjoyed it, please spread the word and talk to your buddies. Or even better, respond on here. I would love to get this thing really goin! It's been a fun time each year and has really helped the Feed My Starving Children organization!

Thanks for everyone's support with this event! Hope to see you there.

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home
    Last edited by lucasm01; 05-21-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Should be a great event! Looking forward to it.
    Josh Nelson
    St. Bonifacius, MN

3. Lucas M
    I am sorry to "be that guy" who keeps changing things on people, but the BBW tournament needs to be changed again. Sorry for the hassle and confusion. I promise the tournament is ran a lot better than my back and forth on BBC... . The new date is August 17th. The fish should be in the middle of their summer pattern so it should make for an awesome tournament and some big fish brought in! I hope this doesnt mess with your schedules to much and you are all able to make it! The date WILL NOT CHANGE from here on. It is booked with the MN DNR as well. Spread the word and hope everyone is having a great season so far!

See first post to sign up and get more tournament details.

4. Lucas M
    Just a reminder that the tournament sign up page is open and ready! August 17th on Lake Waconia. Should be some giants brought in!! For those of you who fished it it previous years, we will not be doing check-in or weigh-in at the beach do to swimmers and beach goers. Please visit the webpage to see the new check-in and weigh-in location.

August 17, Check-in starts at 6:00 am with Blast-Off at 7:00am. Lunch included at the conclusion of the tournament. All proceeds go to Feed My Starving Children. Have set a $10,000 goal again this year!

Thanks everyone and please spread the word.

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home

When does the online bidding for raffle items begin?

6. Lucas M
    I will put the items online the week of the tournament for bidding. I will also list them once they are all finalized.

7. Lucas M
    Just a reminder the tournament is next weekend on August 17. The lake is on fire right now! Come on out and have a great time for a great cause! See above for website info. Hope you can make it! PM me for any questions.

8. Lucas M
    Thanks to all who came out to the Big Bass Wanted Tournament on Saturday! Was a great turn out and a very fun year. We were able to raise over $4,000 for Feed My Starving Children!! Thanks again and look forward to next year!

See the link for the winning results!

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbas...d4fmsc/results

Suns out guns out