Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Water temps up north were 62 and all this warm weather we're supposed to get should make this weekend one of the first big spawning waves
    We were catching em off beds last weekend
    2012 Nitro Z-7 with 150 HP Mercury Optimax Pro X/S
    Helix 10 Mega DI + G3N with 360 at the bow
    Helix 10 Mega SI + G3N and Lowrance HDS5 Gen 1 with thru-hull transducer at the console
    Rochester Bassmasters Member in Rochester, NY
    N.Y. B.A.S.S. Nation Member

2. Member
    Can I run Lakemaster on a lowrance unit? I'm not a fan of navionics on Oneida and saw some screenshots from lakemaster HD and it looks much better.

Btw I've been on cayuga a bit and have been catching postspawn fish for a couple weeks but theres still plenty of prespawn fish too

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8 View Post
    Can I run Lakemaster on a lowrance unit? I'm not a fan of navionics on Oneida and saw some screenshots from lakemaster HD and it looks much better.

Btw I've been on cayuga a bit and have been catching postspawn fish for a couple weeks but theres still plenty of prespawn fish too
    As far as I know, you can not run Lakemaster on Lowrance.
    Lakemaster is the Humminbird maps.
    Humminbird graphs can run both Navionics & Lakemaster

And as far as Cayuga, I was back out there Saturday and as always the spawn wave is making it's way down the lake. Post spawn mostly up north and prespawn farther south.
    2012 Nitro Z-7 with 150 HP Mercury Optimax Pro X/S
    Helix 10 Mega DI + G3N with 360 at the bow
    Helix 10 Mega SI + G3N and Lowrance HDS5 Gen 1 with thru-hull transducer at the console
    Rochester Bassmasters Member in Rochester, NY
    N.Y. B.A.S.S. Nation Member

4. Member
    well i made the move and received my new lakemaster SD cards yesterday, from just playing with them in the garage i have to say i am very impressed with lake views on Cayuga, Conesus and Onieda but sure need to keep my nav for everything else its a must. i like the ability to set up the shallow water and selected depth color differences as well

5. Member
    What's the best card for the 1000 islands region?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdwelding View Post
    What's the best card for the 1000 islands region?
    Dont buy the Lakemaster card. The wonderful folks at HB decided to omit Canadian waters from the entire map of the river when they released V2 as it was on V1 minus the 1000 Islands area. I just bought a Navionics+ US & Canada card on eBay for 50 bucks. The mapping is good enough to get you by and the card comes with a free year of updates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12