Table Rock Lake Boat Traffic

So many times I went to Table Rock as a kid and young adult loving it because it was all bass boats and pontoon boats. That was in contrast to Lake of the Ozarks which was becoming bigger and bigger boats that would make the lake to rough for bass guys. Well life has gotten in the way of the 5 hour drive to Table Rock, but this summer I am returning. The issue is I'll have my 8 month prego girlfriend with me and I am worried that Table Rock has gotten to be a mini Lake of the Ozarks. Can someone settle my nerves that it is still mostly bass boats, pontoons, and ski boats?
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    You might want to post this over on the Ozark Anglers Forum

http://forums.ozarkanglers.com/forum/5-table-rock-lake/

Just my opinion....I wouldn't risk it

we are down there quite a bit and on non holiday weekends it isn't too bad. on a holiday weekend that's a little different. but there are areas of the lake you can go like up in the rivers that are not nearly as bad with traffic other than people fishing

4. Member
    It's pretty much a zoo anytime school is out. All the new docks on the lake are for the 40 foot plus boats. Early is the time of day for fishing.

5. Member
    We have been going down around the 4th of the July for about 10 years now. My family has a condo on Indian Point. It gets crowded, but not too bad in my book.

6. Member
    Cape Fair, Aunts Creek and Baxter are good areas most the time. Family has a house in Aunts Creek. JMO

7. Member
    Branson has ruined Table Rock Lake with all of the Condo's and boat docks with wake boats in the months of May through September. The other months the fisherman can do their thing without too much interference from boat traffic. I have fished this lake for over 30 years and it is becoming another Lake of the Ozarks and a sign of the times of less respect for the other guy.
    2019 Bass Cat Eyra
    Mercury 250 Pro SX
    4 Stroke 2B591496

8. Member
    I will second that on the Branson B S. I wish that 60 Min show on Branson would not have aired 20 years ago.....

9. Member
    8 month pregnant I wouldn't be on any lake, but that's just me.

10. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It’s gotten worst over the years ,use to be a beautiful lake with no big boats but that has changed over the past 7-8 years..And Holliday’s are worst.

11. Banned
    We go down every year during 4th of July. I fish early in morning and am off water by 11 am. Ive never had a problem myself. I love going down to table rock and never let the boat traffic bother me like the Lake of the Ozarks

12. Member
    Yep , it has alot more big boats than I care to be around . I am sure you can get in some good night fishing or the first few hours of daylight.