Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Na, I haven't messed with measuring anything and I never think to look at the ruler. I will try and remember when I am fishing Saturday or If I can remember when I get home I will take some measurements and pictures tonight.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BasscatmanQCA View Post
    Do you know the JP ruler reading when at 12-13 on your JP gauge? Have you converted either to a PTP (prop to pad) distance?
    I looked last night and with the gauge on 13 I was at 4" on the ruler. I did not get a PTP measurement but it drove great all the way up to 74 with my wife and I in the boat loaded to fish. right around 20lbs of WP also.

3. Member
    Mine is at 4.0 in on the ruler when JP gauge is at 12- so we are almost dead on with one another. Thanks for the info!!

4. Member
    GACraig can you please send me a pic of where merc is mounted on transom?..i have same boat same set and walks all over the place at 65. thanks

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    Basscatman, can you take a pic of the Jack plate gauge on your console. Mine did not come with one and I am wanting to add... Curious to see what you have. Did it come that way from the factory or did your dealer install it?
    old post, but I installed my jack plate gauge in the gauge spot for the battery gauge. Figured I could get battery voltage from my graphs if I need to.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12