Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Angry LiveSight Update

Just received word from RMP that LiveSight is delayed another month. They were told this morning "early/mid June".

DISAPPOINTED to say the least.

I've been waiting before buying to compare livesight with livescope, but I'm about to just go with livescope. I'm not expecting it to outperform livescope anyway. Too many delays.

3. Member
    Wow......

Yup, approximately 28 days ago I noticed a comment on the Bass Pro website stating they could not answer the question regarding cone angle coverage because the product was still under development. That was just a month ago. Lowrance must have figured out to compete with LiveScope, major improvements were needed. Who knows how long it will take.

As a musky fisherman, I find this even more upsetting than bass fishermen ever should.

The reason is that the fish I am not going to catch on account of the delays, are a lot bigger.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    As a musky fisherman, I find this even more upsetting than bass fishermen ever should.

The reason is that the fish I am not going to catch on account of the delays, are a lot bigger.
    Livescope is in stock now by a few of the sponsors on here. With yet another delay, they'll probably be out of stock soon.

Original forecast was first quarter. Now its second quarter. Big deal.

8. Member
    I've got one on preorder. I'm fine with waiting another month if it means they are getting it right. I'm not sure it does though.

Quote Originally Posted by 91tiger View Post
    I've got one on preorder. I'm fine with waiting another month if it means they are getting it right. I'm not sure it does though.
    Me 2

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 91tiger View Post
    Yup, it's a big "if"... so, the warranty period start on the day of purchase, right? Including pre-orders, right?

11. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I doubt very seriously that warranty starts when you pre-order a product......all that does is guarantee that you get one once it arrives at dealer.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    I doubt very seriously that warranty starts when you pre-order a product......all that does is guarantee that you get one once it arrives at dealer.
    Well... hopefully someone can confirm your doubts with something in writing from lowrance. But this is what the their site shows:

You don't purchase it till they charge you. Your anti Lowrance issue is a little over the top.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike464 View Post
    You don't purchase it till they charge you. Your anti Lowrance issue is a little over the top.
    Have your assumptions, but you're saying you're not charged for a pre-order?
    Solix 12 Gen2 Mega+ SI, Helix 7 DI G3, Helix 10 G3N SI +, Helix 9 G3N SI +.
    Upgraded to Mega imaging from a HDS-12 Carbon

No I was not and I'm direct with Navico

16. Member
    Lowrance is still working out final testing on their Livesight and a few software related issues that effect other functions of the unit. I'm confident once it is ready to ship it will be a very competitive product with the Livescope. If you have pre-ordered from me and have any concerns about the warranty coverage time, please give me a call or shoot me a PM !

Brian

17. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    There you go....Brian will set you up.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

18. Member
    Pre-Order does not equal Pre-Purchase.....

19. Member
    Ship date is order date. Just sent in my Live 12 with a BO card slot and was told my unit was purchased in early Nov. I pre-ordered the unit 2 months prior.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjaymmman View Post
    Yup, it's a big "if"... so, the warranty period start on the day of purchase, right? Including pre-orders, right?
    It's getting really old. Get over it...

If you're so happy and convinced that you've moved on to something better, what are you doing constantly posting in this forum? It seems like every post you've got some dig or snide comment you want to slide in just to bash Lowrance, stir things up, or try to call people out.

It's text book trolling, I'll give you that.

Waxy

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast