Upcoming Lake Cumberland Tournaments

Any upcoming bass tournaments on Lake Cumberland?

Saturday 5-11 at Halcomb's Landing (ramp at the dam) there is a benefit tournament to raise $ for a baby that was born with issues. I had a flyer in a text but I deleted it. I don't recall all the details but think it was $100 entry with $10 optional big fish. I don't recall payback or start/finish times but if interested I can get the information.

As for the 5-11 tournament I mentioned a little bird sent me a text with a picture of the weigh in sheet and 25 of 27 teams had a limit. Weights were not huge but lots of limits.

Took almost 16 to get a check, that’s been typical all spring.
    2014 Nitro Z7 150 Pro XS

5. Banned
    Yesterday was crazy good. Not sure you couldn’t have caught one on a kitchen sink. Fished a couple hours today and it was a bit tougher, seemed like largemouth and kys only ones interested. To Jr19 for donating to help out a tournament he didn’t even get to fish

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Yesterday was crazy good. Not sure you couldn’t have caught one on a kitchen sink. Fished a couple hours today and it was a bit tougher, seemed like largemouth and kys only ones interested. To Jr19 for donating to help out a tournament he didn’t even get to fish
    I wish I could have fished and better than that I wish I could have won because I would have donated my winnings back. Since I could not fish I just sent a check with my donation. I have never met this baby or her parents but I know her grandpa. $ well spent on my part so thank you.

7. Member
    Can you guys provide any updates on locations and bite? Headed that way Saturday with my son and would love to figure something out. I assume they are deep...possibly swim baits on bluff walls/main lake points. Any help would be appreciated.

8. Banned
    Can always tell who’s catching them. Lol.