Thumbs Up Loomis/Shimano Rod Clearance and FREE SLX Rod with every purchase...

The Tackle Trap is clearing out the remaining inventory of brand new Loomis and Shimano rods and offering a FREE Shimano SLX rod with every rod purchased - $100 retail value. There are 4 SLX models available while supplies last. 6'10" Medium Heavy, 7'2" Medium, 7'2" Medium Heavy, and 7'2" Heavy.

Simply click the link below highlighted in blue which will take you to the website, select the rod(s) of your choice, enter BBC10 at check out for an ADDITIONAL 10% off the price listed, and indicate which SLX models you want in the "notes" section at check out. Presently, there are NRX, GLX, IMX-PRO, Expride, Zodias, and Curado rods available. NO OTHER MODELS are available other than what is listed at the link below.

Please make your purchases on the website but if you have any questions, feel free to call the shop at 256 281 6160 M-F 7am to 5pm central, or send me a PM, Thank you!

Tackle Trap Exclusive Deals Link

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

3. Member
    Great Deal. Placed an order. Thanks.

4. Member
    I have a Expride 7'2 MH Glass and a 7'2" SLX Heavy coming my way. Great Deal!

Heck of a sale! The NRX rods must have went fast as I don’t see any listed now. Was hoping to also see an imx jerkbait but no luck.
    There are some good rods there that people will get a great deal on.
    Charger 210 Elite

6. Member
    Dang! Missed the Curados!
    '16 Ranger Z518 / 150 Optimax Pro XS

7. Member
    They only offered the 852's in the NRX.

There are still a few Loomis rods remaining and one Expride model... thanks guys!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Got the Expride and SLX I ordered yesterday. Great deal, well-packed and super fast shipping as always. Thanks Gary and Brian!

10. Member
    Sad I missed it

I had to take advantage of this great deal. Thanks TackleTrap!

Alright guys - there is ONE GLX and ONE Expride rod left. They have been discounted significantly and need to get gone. Someone will get a stellar deal on these last two models.