Lakemaster and Crab Orchard Lake

Hey all

Can anyone with the GP Lakemaster card tell me if it includes Crab Orchard Lake? I’ve looked at the lake list many times and it’s not listed. Doesn’t make sense that a large and popular lake isn’t mapped while smaller ones nearby are.

Thanks a bunch

2. Member
    I just looked, it's not on Lakemaster Great Plains v6 sd card. It is on my Navionics hotmaps platinum east card.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cards21 View Post
    I just looked, it's not on Lakemaster Great Plains v6 sd card. It is on my Navionics hotmaps platinum east card.
    Thank you for looking. That’s a bummer and very strange given it’s popularity.

4. Member
    Make your own depth map.
    Please release me,let me go.

5. Member
    It's shallow here, it's shallow there, it's shallow everywhere. Don't ever run across a point close to the bank anywhere. You may be going back with your trolling motor to find your lower unit.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak16 View Post
    Make your own depth map.

Oh I have been. It’s just slow going when I’d rather be fishing I had the dreaded depth issues last year on both my units and installed the GPS heading sensor at the transom over the winter. Started from scratch mapping this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanSam View Post
    It's shallow here, it's shallow there, it's shallow everywhere. Don't ever run across a point close to the bank anywhere. You may be going back with your trolling motor to find your lower unit.
    Haha ain’t that the truth. I messed up a prop last year coming out of a cove. Ran across a point too close to the bank. I was distracted and didn’t notice my depth or the fact that I was trimmed all the way down. Luckily I run an alluminum prop and was only going a few MPH. Prop was repaired and had zero damage other than the prop and some scratches on the skeg. Scared the crap out of me that’s for sure.

7. Member
    [QUOTE=Cerus;10255114]Oh I have been. It’s just slow going when I’d rather be fishing I had the dreaded depth issues last year on both my units and installed the GPS heading sensor at the transom over the winter. Started from scratch mapping this year.

I'm always mapping. It helps with detail going over the same spots. The parts I miss, when I'm near them I'll make a pass. I suffer from depth issues as well. Last year no bottom this year 1.9 feet. I know they are working on it. Gonna fix some 450 foot holes at Newton this week.
    Please release me,let me go.