New boat owner (soon to be)

Found this forum while researching which boat to buy. Find a low hour 2008 SL190. I know fish and ski are compromise boats, but I just wanna get my family on the lake. Grew up around boats my whole life and a recent fishing trip with my 83 year grandfather and uncles pretty much sealed the deal in my mind. Memories with him tubing and fishing area priceless and I want to hopefully give my kids something like that.

2. Member
    Congrats. Make sure you post a pic of the boat sometime. You'll find a lot of knowledgeable people on the site always willing to help out. Building memories with the family....nothing better than that!

Congrats!! I’m on my third Fish N Ski. They’re nice for fishing, kids and family plus it seats six! My first was an 04 SL190 and now I have the SL210. Your family will love it. Stereo with four speakers, bimini top, swim ladder, ski pylon, ski locker, livewells, 2 coolers, and rod and tackle storage. If it doesn’t have the deck extension you can buy one or make your own. Also, it should come standard with the front deck cushions and the rear deck cushion is optional. My daughter likes sitting in the front with the cushions and my girlfriend uses the rear deck cushion for laying out. Hope you enjoy it!

4. Member
    Yeah, I haven't told my kids yet. It has the 4 stroke Yamaha 150. Which based on some internet research is a pretty reliable motor. Will definitely get a pic up as soon as I can. I'm also a Jeep, so I know the importance of internet forums

5. Member
    IMG_20190514_194446_01.jpg

Got it today, kids were stoked.

6. Member
    That is a good lookin f&s!
    Have some fun with it.

1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175