Question Power Pole Issue

I have the dual PP Sportsman CM2, a few weeks ago while on the lake I went to put them down which was fine, however when I went to bring them up and they wouldn't come up, after turning off the power I was able to get them up ,now only the left side would come up ( this was by using the CM2 foot switches). After I turn off the power to them I can use the switch mounted on the dash and it comes up. Also by using the dash switch they both work fine. I replaced the batteries in both the up and down foot switches and still the same issue. I noticed today that the down foot switch will continue to blink even if they are down, it seems like I loose connection with it.
    What could this be?

Thanks in advance
    Nitro Z7

2009 Nitro Z-7, 150 Optimax, 24P Tempest Plus, Hydraulic steering, Minn KotaFortex 36v 101lb Tm, Humminbird 859c HD DI Ram mounted on bow, Humminbird 859c HD Ram mounted by dash, Elite 5X in console, 4 bank Delta view charger, 8" Bob's Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate, Hot Foot, Pro Trim and Dual PP.
    61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Z7 View Post
    I have the dual PP Sportsman CM2, a few weeks ago while on the lake I went to put them down which was fine, however when I went to bring them up and they wouldn't come up, after turning off the power I was able to get them up ,now only the left side would come up ( this was by using the CM2 foot switches). After I turn off the power to them I can use the switch mounted on the dash and it comes up. Also by using the dash switch they both work fine. I replaced the batteries in both the up and down foot switches and still the same issue. I noticed today that the down foot switch will continue to blink even if they are down, it seems like I loose connection with it.
    What could this be?

Thanks in advance
    Sounds like a foot swith issue contact on board based on the down continuing to blink, contact Power Pole they will take care of the problem, fast and easy no hassle.

3. Member
    Thanks
    Nitro Z7

2009 Nitro Z-7, 150 Optimax, 24P Tempest Plus, Hydraulic steering, Minn KotaFortex 36v 101lb Tm, Humminbird 859c HD DI Ram mounted on bow, Humminbird 859c HD Ram mounted by dash, Elite 5X in console, 4 bank Delta view charger, 8" Bob's Action Series Hydraulic Jack Plate, Hot Foot, Pro Trim and Dual PP.
    61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yes sir

5. Member
    Thanks for the input, what it was is that the down switch needed to reprogram again. They work good now
    Nitro Z7

61 MPH GPS

Fishing is life
    Life is fishing

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator