2009 201 xl evolution livewell divider

I recently picked up a 09 201 xl evolution and the livewell divider is gone. Has anyone made one if so what material works best

Thanks

2. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    How the heck did that happen? I read that they are removable, but mine looks siliconed in.

Can you text me a pic?

I'll PM my number.
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

3. Member
    Lexan

4. Member
    HDPE or UHMW will work and inexpensive.

5. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    How does it come out? I fish walleye and pike t's as well.

Can anyone chime in?

OP didn't respond to my PM.
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    How does it come out? I fish walleye and pike t's as well.

Can anyone chime in?

OP didn't respond to my PM.
    Im sorry for the delay. I don't have a clue how it comes out. It wasn't in the boat I just purchased. Im trying to find one for it or possibly make one myself. I would think you just flex it to get it out of the grooves its sitting in to remove it

If it like my 1999 Javelin he it slides in and out...with both livewell lids open there is a slot in the top of the livewell. This is where the divider is located. It not hard to pull out but yet it takes a little effort to remove. When in place it simply slide into the livewell and rest in the slot. It fits tight enough there is no side to side play and when the lids are closed there is no up or down play.

Find someone with a boat like yours and ask them to make you a template. I done this for someone looking for a livewell divider for a boat like mine. I just removed my divider, laid it on a newspaper and traced a outline. I even traced the small holes that allow water to move though the livewell. I also took a thickness measurement and wrote it on the template that way they knew how thick of plastic, lexan UHMW or whatever they were going to use needs to be. If you want me to make you a copy I can do it. All it takes is a few minutes of my time, a stamp and envelope so it's no big deal. I will help a brother if I can ..PM me your address if you want a template of my livewell divider but beware I have no idea if they are the same but I will send you one if you want. You can try the template and if it fits then great if not then just throw it away...after all it's just a piece of paper.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=86661

Thought they had separate livewells but from that pic there is a plastic divider piece in there. Not sure if your in the FB group but i know there are some 201 Evo owners on there might try there to get a template if Gene's isn't the same.
    -Justin
    2006 Stratos 294 - 200 Merc Optimax

Quote Originally Posted by 76Champ View Post
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=86661

Thought they had separate livewells but from that pic there is a plastic divider piece in there. Not sure if your in the FB group but i know there are some 201 Evo owners on there might try there to get a template if Gene's isn't the same.
    If the OP's live well looks like the one about 2/3 the way down the list of pictures in the link you posted then mine is different. Can the OP confirm if his looks like whats in the link. If not then maybe post a picture of what he has.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    If the OP's live well looks like the one about 2/3 the way down the list of pictures in the link you posted then mine is different. Can the OP confirm if his looks like whats in the link. If not then maybe post a picture of what he has.
    Yes mine looks like the one in the picture in the link. Mine has a slot front back and bottom for one to fit in but it was not there when I bought the boat

11. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markm2791 View Post
    Yes mine looks like the one in the picture in the link. Mine has a slot front back and bottom for one to fit in but it was not there when I bought the boat
    Unfornatunely mine will not work so me making a template would not help. Hopefully someone will step up that has a livewell like yours and make one for you.

How about if you made your own template...get some scrap cardboard and cut a rough version. Keep trimming until it fits then use it as a template.

12. Member
    Unfornatunely mine will not work so me making a template would not help. Hopefully someone will step up that has a livewell like yours and make one for you.

How about if you made your own template...get some scrap cardboard and cut a rough version. Keep trimming until it fits then use it as a template.
    Thats what im going to do i guess. I can't find one anywhere. Im just curious how tall it is. And how the best was to get it in will be. Im guessing its going to have to be a little flexible

13. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Mine looks like that one too, but I want to take it out! LOL!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN Bass View Post
    Mine looks like that one too, but I want to take it out! LOL!
    I dont blame you at all for not wanting to take it out. I think think that is the only thing i dont like about the boat. Could you get me a measurement of how tall it is