Checking on boat today and...

With all the rain we've had and the forecast I thought I'd go check on my boat to clear any water standing on the cover. Got there and noticed one of the transom straps on the ground and one of the cover buckles unbuckled. Looked under the cover and couldn't believe my eyes. All of my rods and reels are GONE!!! Even the ones in the rod locker. I know it's partially my fault for leaving them on the boat while in storage but dammit man. If anyone runs across someone selling a bunch of Dobyns and Shimanos around the Louisville area please let me know.

Check let go and other on-line apps. Did you report it? Many police agencies have a pawn shop detail that also checks the flea markets.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnet View Post
    Check let go and other on-line apps. Did you report it? Many police agencies have a pawn shop detail that also checks the flea markets.
    I've talked to cops and have checked everywhere I can think. Talked to the storage facility and they are aware of a break-in. They have video of the guys and their vehicle and have been working with the police.

4. Member
    That's awful. Hope your able to get your stuff back.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHenry View Post
    That's awful. Hope your able to get your stuff back.
    Thanks man! I'm not holding my breath though. Got a couple new ones ordered yesterday but its going to take a while to rebuild my arsenal since my insurance doesnt cover any of it.

DM me a picture of the people and the car if you will. And where the storage place is.

7. Member
    Nothing worse than a thief!