Patoka / Water temp?

I’ve been out of town all week and haven’t been on the lake since last Saturday, I see the water continues to rise.....anyone care to share water temps?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermodude View Post
    I’ve been out of town all week and haven’t been on the lake since last Saturday, I see the water continues to rise.....anyone care to share water temps?
    I don’t know the temps but looking at the water level and the rain that’s on the way, I would guess it’s going over the spillway at some point this weekend.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsmith223 View Post
    I don’t know the temps but looking at the water level and the rain that’s on the way, I would guess it’s going over the spillway at some point this weekend.
    Probably so.......

4. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    I think its gone over the spillway at some time in the past, but I've never seen that happen. I sure would like to come down there for a few days, but the fishing has been so poor, I just can't decide. Of course the weather forecast for the next week or so, is calling for rain all week almost.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

5. Member
    Bill, If I had to go to Patoka for fun fishing right now, I would just sell my stuff and take up another sport. I think I would stay at brookville, where you might actually catch something.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 201pro View Post
    Bill, If I had to go to Patoka for fun fishing right now, I would just sell my stuff and take up another sport. I think I would stay at brookville, where you might actually catch something.
    No doubt. If it weren’t for all the tournaments I have there, I don’t think I’d ever put my boat in it. Lol. And hell I do pretty good there. It’s so tough up there anymore.

It's just 11 feet high!

8. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 201pro View Post
    Russ...that's probably what I'll do. Not been down to Brookville for almost 2 weeks, plan to go tomorrow. Smallies are starting to light it up there I guess. Water has been going up and down there since March, makes the fishing tough, not to mention it looks like chocolate mile right now.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.