Thumbs Up My new 2019 Z19 with Stats

Just got my 19 Z19 with 200 PXS 4S with 23 pitch Fury 3 blade in recently after a 9 week wait. I want to thank everyone here at BBC I did a lot of research on this boat and motor. I can safely say 85% of the information I got came from right here Special thanks to all the guys at Corbin Ky Boat Center, they were great to work with

I am 3 hours into break-in and 1 1/2 days of fishing with it so far. I am very happy so far. Great fishing platform, handles great and truly an awesome motor.

Some stats to add to the collection on here:

First hour: 47 gallons fuel, full livewells, way too much tackle, myself 197lbs, 36v trolling motor, and 1 Talon... 1 minute WOT 64.5 mph GPS.

Third hour: empty livewells, approx 26-27 gallons of fuel..5 minute WOT 67.4 and average of 66 GPS. 4 second plane time, some chop on the water.

Only complaint so far is I didn't catch many today, due to the bass coming up beside the boat to admire it. They could care less about my lures.

I found a nice back drop for the picture this morning.
    20190503_154050.jpg
    Hire Lures BuzzWalker quick-clip on topwater blades
    2019 Nitro Z19 200 Pro XS 4S V-T2 Live well vents

2. Member
    Nice looking boat man! Enjoy

3. Member
    Very nice! Enjoy your new floater and be safe.

4. Member
    That's a good looking boat! I'm actually 3 hours into the break in of my z19 as well. Mine is back at bass pro right now having a few issues looked at one of which is the water pressure. Out of curiosity do you have the smart craft guages? Mine is only showing .3 lbs of water presure at idle, I'm curious what others are getting on these 200 4 strokes.

5. Member
    Nice rig!!

Congratulations, love those colors

2019 RANGER Z518 - Mercury ProXS 150 4 Stroke

·...¸><((((º>
    .··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
    ·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by blackrifle76 View Post
    That's a good looking boat! I'm actually 3 hours into the break in of my z19 as well. Mine is back at bass pro right now having a few issues looked at one of which is the water pressure. Out of curiosity do you have the smart craft guages? Mine is only showing .3 lbs of water presure at idle, I'm curious what others are getting on these 200 4 strokes.
    No smart gauges. Mine same way on gauge at idle. But, peeing fine and getting 25lbs pressure at WOT. Dealer however ran it on hose for me before picked up, and said this was normal. But, was not reading at higher rpm. They found the water pressure gauge hose fitting broken inside the motor and fixed it while I was there.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWL_Justin View Post
    No smart gauges. Mine same way on gauge at idle. But, peeing fine and getting 25lbs pressure at WOT. Dealer however ran it on hose for me before picked up, and said this was normal. But, was not reading at higher rpm. They found the water pressure gauge hose fitting broken inside the motor and fixed it while I was there.
    Thanks for the info

Beautiful rig brother, congratulations!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

10. Member
    Awesome rig!

Thanks guys for the comments. Still working on add-ons. Waiting for my V-T2's, Registration stickers etc. Got one side of my blacklights almost complete. Just picking away at it, but fishing gets in the way of completing it faster

12. Member
    Great looking rig. Just purchased a Z20 myself and working on getting it rigged. What are you doing for the blacklights? I'm looking at the nightfishion but man they are high.

13. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    beautiful color combo...just one question. Is there a stripe on the bottom of your Talons and mounts?

fishnbound- I am installing Oznium Flexable UV Led light's 6' on the front for each side $70ea per strip. Have used these on 2 other boats, and really like them. But, a huge pain in the butt to drill out all the holes in the rubrail. And for the back BlueWater hi output (1) 40" on each side. In the middle I use Oznium Waterproof, pre-wired, LED Ribbon Strips in UV. These are not as bright as the other two mentioned, but work great to fill the black hole in the center of the boat to help seeing the fish to lip or net at night.
    Last edited by SWL_Justin; 05-09-2019 at 05:31 AM.

JR19-That Talon was switched over from my pervious Z7 I owned and installed on this Z19. What you are seeing is where the waterline hits the Talon and bracket. It discolors the metal overtime. If I had it to do over again, or purchase newer brackets, I will get them painted so this discoloration does not happen. Tried just about everything to clean them, and can't get the color to comeback and match the talon. Guess I could find some silver paint to close match them and paint them.

16. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SWL_Justin View Post
    JR19-That Talon was switched over from my pervious Z7 I owned and installed on this Z19. What you are seeing is where the waterline hits the Talon and bracket. It discolors the metal overtime. If I had it to do over again, or purchase newer brackets, I will get them painted so this discoloration does not happen. Tried just about everything to clean them, and can't get the color to comeback and match the talon. Guess I could find some silver paint to close match them and paint them.
    Interesting...both my Talons will be 5 years old in July and they have zero discoloring. I do however wipe them off with Bass Boat Saver on a regular basis. I have seen paint peel of colored Talons but never seen natural aluminium colored ones change colors.

Interesting...both my Talons will be 5 years old in July and they have zero discoloring. I do however wipe them off with Bass Boat Saver on a regular basis. I have seen paint peel of colored Talons but never seen natural aluminium colored ones change colors.
    Bass Boat Saver is a great product... I have been using it on my last 4 boats. All surfaces, boat, seats, motor, talons, even cleans carpet stains...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team