Thread: Seminole

Seminole

Anyone been up to Seminole lately? Heading up Sunday for the day. I hear the shad spawn is in full swing so I got all my white baits tied on. Only been fishing there 1 time so I’m going to try the same couple areas and see what happens.

Thanks

2. Member
    Ride till you see the white bait birds on the bank.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
    Never stop believing and never stop chasing your dreams.
    Galatians 6:9

www.kgfishing.com

USCG Licensed and Insured Fishing Guide - Lake Murray and Clarks Hill

3. Member
    heck yeah. Ive fished the flint river side and spring creek so ill search those areas again and look for some feeding birds.

4. Member

Change of plans.

Work is keeping me local this weekend. Guess Seminole will have to wait. Santa Fe or Geneva is where I will be. Never fished either lakes. Geneva looks like a flippers kingdom. I would love to go and flip all day long. Santa de has been mentioned to me about 10 times so I’m thinking there also. Hmm what to do.

5. Member
    Seminole has been on fire the last month. Finally back after the hurricane. The shad spawn is going on but is not quite in full swing yet. Very sporadic at the moment and mostly contained to the large pad fields around the Hooch delta. I give it about another week of good weather and you'll see a great shad spawn lake wide.

There are still fish on beds up river and fry guarders hitting moving baits in the middle grounds and around three rivers. Ive been doing well still throwing bream colored cranks and vibrating jigs on the flats

6. Member
    Thanks bud!