What Table Rock look like after the storms?

Unfortunately I took vacation this week. And, those damn storms jacked everything! Grand Lake is bad,, Stockton May or may not be, depending on location. So, can someone shed light on how the Rock looks? Any specific area better or worse? Was gonna chase some Crappie,, but I’ll never turn down bass’n in the weeds if the water is up.
    ’13 21 HP, 250 ProXS, 10” Atlas, twin Power Poles, 25p Croxtonized Tempest, 2 1/2 PTP, 1/2 tank fuel, driver, all gear, empty wells, 74.7 in 102 deg heat.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Last Sunday was the best day i ever had at the rock, you could catch them on darn near anything, darn near anywhere.. going back this weekend,
    i see the lake has come up over three feet in two days. i also hear the river arms a full of "floaters" so be careful
    i expect the lake to muddy up a little. which might help the water had a 15ft visibility.

Good Luck

3. Member
    Flat Creek was running high and muddy yesterday afternoon, I assume James and the Kings will be dumping a lot of color. Shell Knob was still clear last night but the lake is up 2 1/2 feet since then.

4. Member
    BFL on Stockton this Saturday so expect 170 +/- boats out of Roark & Mutton Creek.

5. Member
    Ozarkanglers report they are still biting.

6. Member
    I was there for a week before the storms and it was on like donkey kong. I wouldn't think the lake coming up a few feet would drastically change that since they are in full spawn mode.

7. Member
    Nearly 920 this morning and still on the rise. If I were going this morning I would think the dam to Kimberling city would still have good color. The river arms will be a mess.
    It will save a lot of fish from being pulled off of beds.

8. Member
    The water looks very good, I was at kimberling city yesterday and had a very good day. Visibility on the main lake was still 8 to 10’ and around half that in the the creeks.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

we camped at Aunts Creek to take the camper down to put it in storage on the way home and there were enough people there they had no truck and trailer parking left. both boat ramps were full and people were parking on the roads.
    lot of debris in the water also.