Thread: Z7 hooked hull

Z7 hooked hull

When anybody that had a hooked hull replaced under warranty were you allowed an option to hang on to the boat until after the fishing season? Times that they have had it have been from 6 weeks to six months from what other people have posted. Don’t think it could get worse for a few more months but just wondering how nitro acts about the process before I get it started. Would rather not lose the entire fishing season if not needed! Thanks in advance for sharing your expiernces.

2. Member
    They only had mine a total of between 5 and 6 weeks last year. After experiencing a hooked hull, I would do it now. Your putting strain on your motor and besides that, its dangerous. I would think that if they know you have a hook and are willing to replace it at no cost to you, they are going to want the boat. They don't want to be liable for something that could happen while your driving the boat when the issue is out in the open. Besides, they are willing to make it right, so let them do it. I gave up some fishing time, but was just happy that my boat would be right.

3. Member
    Thanks