Thread: Green lodging

Green lodging

Anyone know of a good place to stay around green river lake?

Towne motel used to be but heard that they are now a retirement home but still can get a room.

3. Member
    Yup - I HIGHLY recommend the Best Western in Columbia. Safe (well, as safe as a hotel can make it) parking lot (KSP office in the back of the parking lot) with lots of brightly lit parking lot spaces w/electrical hookups, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and very reasonable rates. Also, the GM, Dee, will go out of his way to ensure you have a great stay. My bass team and I stayed there the past two weekends and he was amazing in helping me reserve rooms, check my parents and anglers in, and he even helped direct traffic as multiple vehicles were trying to go in/out of the hotel parking lot. Also, definite bonus...the continental breakfast is amazing. Best hotel breakfast I've ever had.
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Yup - I HIGHLY recommend the Best Western in Columbia. Safe (well, as safe as a hotel can make it) parking lot (KSP office in the back of the parking lot) with lots of brightly lit parking lot spaces w/electrical hookups, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and very reasonable rates. Also, the GM, Dee, will go out of his way to ensure you have a great stay. My bass team and I stayed there the past two weekends and he was amazing in helping me reserve rooms, check my parents and anglers in, and he even helped direct traffic as multiple vehicles were trying to go in/out of the hotel parking lot. Also, definite bonus...the continental breakfast is amazing. Best hotel breakfast I've ever had.
    Tried staying here back on April 5th and found BEDBUGS in our room. Luckily we both checked our beds for them as soon as we got inside. They refunded my money quickly without hassle though so that was nice. With that being said, I’ll never stay there again.

5. Member
    Emerald Isle Condos.