Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I went through most of the high dollar FC's. They are all OK for leaders. I fish braid exclusively with FC leader most of the time. I've settled on BPS XPS. I use 8, 12, 25. Never had a problem with it, if you can catch a BPS sale, pretty cost effective. If I was using FC main line, maybe one of the more expensive lines would be better.

I do agree with Steve above. If you are looking for a shock leader, FC, regardless of the brand, ain't it. If I felt like I needed a shock leader, and really, I don't understand why, but if I did, I'd use Big Game in what ever test needed. It has a good stretch, if that's what you are hunting, and probably the cheapest reasonable quality line you can buy.

2. Member
    20lb red label is great flipping/pitching line. Stuff is like cable memory does not bother me because I rarely break off fish all other 20lb brands break far to easy.
    2017 Z18
    175 ProXS
    Dual Poles
    Ultrex
    2 Garmin 93SV+

3. Member
    Guys try this line. I use thousands of yds. of Floro per year in my guide business. It is K9 100% Fluorocarbon Pro. I can use any line I want. This line is BETTER than Invizx, Sniper, Shooter and Tatsu. Smooth w/ no coils, very limp and extremely durable. Priced right too. Look up K9 Fishing. You will thank me later.
    Last edited by bbbill; 05-14-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12