Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    You turned 5300-5400 with the 23p shooter? If that's the case take your prop by a local shop with a good reputation and have it turned down a inch. They can change the pitch by one inch should add 200-300 rpms. Most local places can have it done within a day or two if not the same day depending on how busy they are and will be pennies compared to buying new.

2. Member
    I have damn ����*♂️ Idk why I didn’t think of that good call it must have escaped me, that saves a lot of damn time. Thank you now to find a place near me haha

3. Banned
    Never mind.......good luck

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Never mind.......good luck
    I realize that sounded sarcastic AF but I was totally serious it was hard for it to not be serious, I have heard of adding pitch never taking it out, I called 4 prop shops around me they all said they couldn’t do it so that idea is botched not sure why but they all said they can’t

5. Banned
    Mark's High Performance Propeller

1850 East 225 South
    Shelbyville, Indiana, United States 46176+1 317-398-9294
    propellerman59@gmail.com

That's the man you need to talk too. Under the FAQ on his website it states they repitch up and down 1 inch of pitch. If you send it to him it will cost a little more and you will have to ship it but knowing it's 100% correct is worth it to me.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger168v View Post
    I realize that sounded sarcastic AF but I was totally serious it was hard for it to not be serious, I have heard of adding pitch never taking it out, I called 4 prop shops around me they all said they couldn’t do it so that idea is botched not sure why but they all said they can’t
    indy prop shop near broadripple If you get up towards Indy. Great work.
    I have a boat.

7. Member
    I’m in Az lol, I would hate to have a boat down especially since I go back to night shift this upcoming week I’d hate to be down for 2-3 weeks in prime fishing time

I have sent many props to mark and every one has been back to me in less than a week.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    I have sent many props to mark and every one has been back to me in less than a week.
    I don’t doubt his turn around but I def won’t be shipping a prop next day air so I’m looking at 4/5 days to him, how ever long it will take him to do his work and shipping back I see 2 weeks alone in shipping time see what I mean, last time I shipped a prop that way it cost me 86 bucks for standard ground at which case I could buy a alum prop to test near me for cheaper than testing, sell this prop and buy the exact one I want, it’s a 79 boat and a 150 I’m not gana spend 600 bucks on a prop nor do I care to “tune” it I just want to run in the proper rpm range to prolong the life of my engine. If I had a 15k setup I’d do this all in a heart beat but this is my little beater boat

10. Banned
    Then run it 200 rpms give or take a little isn't going to hurt your motor or go down to the for sale section and tell them what your looking for and someone will sale you a used one.

11. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    You could always call PowerTech props. I got mine from them and after speaking to them at length they gave me exactly when I needed. However if you don’t like the prop you get they will let you exchange for $35. That way you won’t have to go without a prop, won’t have to test with aluminum, and you will always have your current prop.

I meed a couple hundred rpm so Mark will be working my prop soon!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12