Looking for fishing partner NW Alabama

I am making one last attempt to find someone interested in fun fishing during the week. I have asked everywhere and even put an add in the market place. I have a boat and truck to pull it and mostly fish Pickwick and Wilson. I am not looking for any financial help just someone that would like to fish. Being retired I much prefer fishing weekdays. PM welcome.

2. Member
    Gehol, wish I was closer. I am in Newnan Georgia and like you - retired. Friends only want to fish saturday. Have my own Ranger - just like fishing for fun.

3. Member
    I may not be retired but I live in Florence and work a lot of nights and weekends at the moment. Maybe we can link up and wet a line sometime
    Former college angler
    Bar manager, Tupelo Mississippi
    Vibe shearwater 125

4. Member
    Will pm you.
    Last edited by gehol; 05-09-2019 at 08:53 PM.

5. Member
    Hi, I'm also looking for weekday partner. I'm handicapped and seldomly fish longer than 4 or 5 hours. Live in muscle shoals. Have a 17 G3 Bay DLX 20ft. New to the area. Moved here 2 years ago mostly for fishing.

6. Member
    I might be able to meet up with you some during the week. I am really busy remodeling some cabins but especially this fall I would love to give it a try. The park at Florence is a little far for me to drive real often as I live in Booneville,Ms. and fish mostly on the lower end. Have fished quite a bit your way but haven't bought Alabama license this year due to work. I am retired and only fish week days unless I take one of my boys. They only get a chance on weekends and holidays. I endure it for them. Message me if you are interested. We will see if we can work it out.

7. Member
    Melcs, rboren, PM for both of you, thanks.