How did ya do at the BASH ?

Big Bass Bash. I missed it due to having carpal tunnel surgery 3 weeks ago. Curious how everybody did. Almost 8 lber won it, biggest I can remember in a while.

2. Member
    Nice fish

3. Member
    I was attending a conference at a resort on the lake. Constant rotation of boats prefishing the pocket below the resort on Thurs and Fri. Never saw one hookset though.

4. Member
    a loz bass fishing facebook page i follow had a photo of 5 boats in the same cove with a caption that it was a revolving door all day. i did not fish due to work but sounds like some nice fish were caught.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

I was there just fun fishing and the lake was crowded. The pollen from trees was almost unbearable. I spent as much time blowing my nose and scratching my eyes as I did fishing.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

I fished it. We struggled. Caught several fish but all small. Several fish in the 2.5 lb range was as big as ours got. It was a decent weekend just not the fish we hoped for.
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

7. Member
    A 9lb won the big bass tour at the rock. I’m surprised the loz has not dished out a 8 lb + winning fish the past few years.

8. Member
    Saturday we tore them up probably caught 40 bass and would have had 18lbs according to my handheld scale, but only one fish big enough to take a check for $200, sunday we stuggled only 13 bass all day none with any real size. Enjoyed myself though as i stopped tournment fishing 5 years ago and this was my first one since.

9. Member
    I weighed a 4.00 and cashed a 500 dollar check for the effort. Missed another 4.00 by .03 (3.97) heartbreaker.had fun and 99.9 % were friendly and respected where you were fishing.
    SEAGUAR