Thread: Lake Weiss info

Lake Weiss info

Bringing my family to lake Weiss the week of May 11-16 and looking for any info on bass or crappie!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated !! Staying in the sand valley church area.

Thanks
    Charles

2. Member
    I am not that good on Weiss, but they a big tournment last week. https://www.alabamabasstrail.org/tou.../wel-overview/

I did not fish, but was at Decks and Docks eating.....lots of boats. FYI

3. Member
    We fished the ABT. Fish were still real shallow and caught most of ours on TRD shakey heads. I like the lake but a lot of folks don't. May 11 -16 the fish should start moving out deeper by then. You can still catch them flipping under docks during that time when the sun is up. We fished that time last year in the ABT and caught some in 4 ft. of water under docks. Good luck to you.

transdep1 - we went to eat at Decks and Docks but the line was out the door so we left and went somewhere else. Is that place that good? It looked like a cool place to eat.

4. Member
    Thanks for the information guys.

5. Member
    KCB.....food was ok. Was just board and Wife refuses to fish.....so ...I have been by Decks and Docks several times and took her to eat. Live in Palmetto Geogia so out 1 1/2 hour ride. Just whated to get out of house. We must have been leaving when ya'll came because the line was out the door when we left.

Harry and I looked at that line and said nope...went to Capt D's..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand