Thread: Best Ladder

Question Best Ladder

What’s the best boarding ladder. I have a TV-18 and last year I fell overboard for the very 1st time. Prefer a permanently mounted one.

All work and no play....Sucks

2. Member
    I use an E Ladder thats mounted on the motor frame. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

3. Member
    I bought one of the all aboard ladders or Bass boat ladder at end of year sale. Still have not installed it will do it when I move my motor up a hold.
    But I will say looking at photos and videos online does not do it justice. It is very well made as soon as I pulled it out of the box I was glad I waited to purchase this ladder instead of something else. I need to get it on my boat and use it. Cost a little more but I think very much worth the money and made in the USA by a small business.

https://thebassboatladder.com/shop?o...-aboard-ladder

4. Member
    I bought one of the all aboard ladders or Bass boat ladder at end of year sale. Still have not installed it will do it when I move my motor up a hole.
    But I will say looking at photos and videos online does not do it justice. It is very well made as soon as I pulled it out of the box I was glad I waited to purchase this ladder instead of something else. I need to get it on my boat and use it. Cost a little more but I think very much worth the money and made in the USA by a small business.

5. Member
    Well I bought one of the all aboard ladders or Bass boat ladder at end of year sale. Still have not installed it will do it when I move my motor up a hole.

6. Member
    I hear you
    Thats a very similar product to the E Ladder.
    LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.