Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    It was great. Dragon fire is awesome. No mercy.
    Like the man said once, "Napalm in the morning,,, smells like victory"...…..

I know who A. Rodgers is, but what character did he play, good guy or bad guy?

I think Danny did the right thing by burning them all! She should have done this about 10 seconds after landing on Dragon Stone. She’s a dragon and should act like one.

3. Member
    Did Varys have to die because he betrayed Denaerys? I didn't quite understand this part.
    varys tried to Poison her at the beginning of the episode. The girl mentioned “she didn’t eat” meaning Danny.. then Varys says “we will try again at dinner” right before the unsullied come in and take him... and tyrian rated him out.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    I think most of the fans that are hating on this season have forgotten that in the game of thrones there is not good and bad. They came into this season expecting clear heroes and villains but they get what the story has always given us, people doing whatever they think they need to do to get power, revenge, or survive. It was never a story of good vs evil, it is a glimpse of a historical perspective of humans. Remove the biases of "your side" or "your religion" and humanity laid bare views exactly the same. Just a bunch of people doing things that aren't really noble or honorable.
    Actually most fans are hating on the season because the writing has been considerably worse since they ran out of the book source material a couple seasons ago.

5. Member
    My question is... with how useless Bran has been, he couldn’t have told John that his crazy girlfriend is going to go bat shit and kill everyone?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Dreaming View Post
    Actually most fans are hating on the season because the writing has been considerably worse since they ran out of the book source material a couple seasons ago.
    I do t see worse. Compressed, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    I do t see worse. Compressed, certainly.
    Agree..I see them compressing alot of events into 6 episodes. It's taken a bit of the drama out..but still an awesome show.

8. Member
    I couldn’t agree more, I mean he couldn’t tell them that they were waiting at dragonstone for an ambush in the first place? Overall sad to see an all time favorite in the hound go out, but he went out the way he wanted.

9. Member
    Another scene I thought was good, the one on one between the "Hound" and Cerci's bodyguard. Especially when he grabbed the big guy and took him through the wall, the 'Hound" was a fighter.

And Bronn came in on the last episode and threatened the Lannisters with the crossbow. Hmmm. Who's gonna win? King or Queen?
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

11. Member
    And Bronn came in on the last episode and threatened the Lannisters with the crossbow. Hmmm. Who's gonna win? King or Queen?
    They're both going to die

Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    My question is... with how useless Bran has been, he couldn’t have told John that his crazy girlfriend is going to go bat shit and kill everyone?
    Bran can only see the past not the Future

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Bran can only see the past not the Future
    That’s not accurate he mostly sees the past but he does have visions of the future.

The weirwood trees have all been cut down in the south. Dont think bran can see without them

The people who hate this season only want it to go the way they imagine so they can have their feel good moments. The show is anything but predictable. Get over it and just enjoy the craziness! You probably won’t see a series as good as this again.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    The people who hate this season only want it to go the way they imagine so they can have their feel good moments. The show is anything but predictable. Get over it and just enjoy the craziness! You probably won’t see a series as good as this again.
    I think the biggest reason people aren't happy is not so much the writing but the amount of "compression" so to speak. This series deserved a final season with better thought out writing to give some more details which would have required more than 6 episodes. I agree that overall this is one of the best series ever and while I'm a little disappointed at the compressed final season, the cinematography this season has been beyond incredible.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Dreaming View Post
    I think the honest truth is not that the writing is bad, but that the writer's aren't giving some fans the storylines that they wanted to see after two years of waiting. People wanted the Night King to be a threat throughout, he wasn't. People wanted to see the Dany redemption story, instead they gave us the Mad Queen. It's classic GoT to go against what everyone predicts will happen... While I agree that the season has felt rushed, we all knew from the beginning that it would have to be in order to fit into 6 episodes. When you have to wrap a decade of storylines up in 6 episodes there is no choice but to write the story so that it is rushed. I think it's fair to argue that the story isn't what you wanted the story to be, but I don't think the story they elected to tell has been written poorly at all.

18. Member
    Some of me cant help but think they have another season up their sleeve.
    1997 STRATOS 285 PE EVINRUDE INTRUDER 175

19. Member
    Well Damn!! Didn't end up the way I wanted but it was a great episode. We want a right and wrong ending but at the end of the day it is about survival and stability I suppose. So goes politics of the 7 kingdoms. And it looks like another Targereyan will never sit on the throne.

20. Banned
    My wife watches the Game, she also watches Oprah, Dr. Phil and her soap operas. I have had to pass for all these years as there is importants stuff to do in life.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast