Ck image. Livescope

Any settings I am missing or know why this looks like this. When I first got it and used it ice fishing I did not have this problem. Any help, I would appreciate it. Tried to reset factory settings still no good gets really bright sometimes and a lot thicker line. 20190428_161128.jpg
    2003 TR21
    2018 G2 250ho
    2017 6.7l F350
    Sleep is for the weak, Fish all you can

2. Member
    Did you find a solution? Mine was all good with my 93SV Plus then I installed a 126 ultra and now there a thick line at 15’ forward. It goes from 2’ -9’ deep then goes back at 45°
    2006 Ranger 521VX w/ Gorilla Hull
    2005 Mercury 250XS L 0T999348

3. Member
    Get a memory card. Do a screenshot by pressing and holding the HOME key. Email Garmin tech support at Product.Support@garmin.com and include the screenshot as an attachment.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    I called Garmin while I was on the water and they had me email pictures and a video along with trying different settings & ducer angles. They told me try that 93 again to rule out the GLS10 or ducer. Hooked up 9” and got the same line I got on the 12” which was never there before I hooked up the 12”. Sent more pics now waiting on call back.

I did run new 10ga wire (6’) to a dedicated group 29 battery for the graph and black box. Even ran new ground wires to the case grounds. Same results. There was some corrosion on the pins for the big LS connection and I cleaned with electronic cleaner. It gets nasty humid in Louisiana I’m assuming that’s how it got the corrosion.

5. Member
    Not trying to hijack this post just didn’t want to clutter the board with similar threads. Hopefully 03triton21 will get a notification and come back with a solution!

Quote Originally Posted by Slabslobberer View Post
    Not trying to hijack this post just didn’t want to clutter the board with similar threads. Hopefully 03triton21 will get a notification and come back with a solution!
    Do you have Orientation in Auto Mode, or do you have it manually set to Forward Mode? Seems like maybe you might have your transducer pointed too far down then trying to view Forward Mode. If not set already, try in Auto Orientation and make sure your xducer is rotated in the proper orientation. If in doubt, post a picture of how your transducer is oriented.
    Garmin Pro Team

Mine will get that bs bar randomly I think it may be water temp / bottom composition related. If you have the cable ziptied I would suggest cutting them all off and redoing making sure they are not as tight.

I found double sided velcro roll for keeping entertainment stations organized, I cut say 2" strips and put the soft side to the cable and hook side out, get a good wrap tight, then position the splice spot on the tm shaft and zip tie it on tight, won't pinch it this way. There are like 14 wires in that cable and they are all insulated from each other wouldnt take much to cause interference like the BS BAR*
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

8. Member
    I have it in manual forward mode. Tried all different orientations of the ducer. The ONLY thing that changed was I installed a 126SV but it was working fine before on my 93SV. I unhooked and put my 93SV back on to see if it was the 126 that had a problem and now I get the same line on the 93SV also.
    Rewired everything with 10ga about 8’ and ran it to a dedicated battery not hooked to anything else. No change in the line on screen. I can adjust settings where it’s not there but then I can’t even see my jig because it’s so filtered.
    I cut off all zip ties just to check and they weren’t that tight on the cable.
    I did have some corrosion at the big ducer connection. Cleaned it out with electric cleaner and that did not fix anything.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Mine will get that bs bar randomly I think it may be water temp / bottom composition related. If you have the cable ziptied I would suggest cutting them all off and redoing making sure they are not as tight.

I found double sided velcro roll for keeping entertainment stations organized, I cut say 2" strips and put the soft side to the cable and hook side out, get a good wrap tight, then position the splice spot on the tm shaft and zip tie it on tight, won't pinch it this way. There are like 14 wires in that cable and they are all insulated from each other wouldnt take much to cause interference like the BS BAR*
    100% this. I have random artifacts on a regular basis.

10. Member
    Any updates to this? I’m started getting a similar line after update the software. The line on mine only occurs when the boat is less than 15 ft of water.

11. Dustin Ray
    I used to have this issue randomly. try going into settings and turn your TVG up a setting, mine is on medium. Solved my issues.