Megabass destroyer

I had the black ring inside the eyelet come out today on my favorite rod the fmj. Whats the best way to go about fixing this anyone know? Do i have to put a whole new tip on? Call megabass?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team do work View Post
    I had the black ring inside the eyelet come out today on my favorite rod the fmj. Whats the best way to go about fixing this anyone know? Do i have to put a whole new tip on? Call megabass?
    If it's just the tip it can easily be replaced. Check with Mark Perry and see if he knows what brand of guide they use. If it's a guide in the guide train you can replace that also. On the tip guide, you don't have to use the same brand as long as you get one with the same color frame and insert. very easy to replace them, you can do it yourself.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    If it's just the tip it can easily be replaced. Check with Mark Perry and see if he knows what brand of guide they use. If it's a guide in the guide train you can replace that also. On the tip guide, you don't have to use the same brand as long as you get one with the same color frame and insert. very easy to replace them, you can do it yourself.
    thanks! Ive tried contacting megabass to get a new tip

They are Fuji Titanium Sic guides. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.