Mid-Tn garage builders

I know this is not the right spot. However if I remember right a guy named Paul used to be on here and he built garages in Mid -Tn. If so we need to talk I'm in the market for a custom garage soon. If he's not here anyone in the garage business?

2. Moderator
    That was me. I worked for National Barn company back then but no longer work there. I would still recommend them as a company to consider if you are looking into that type of construction (post frame/pole barn). I am not on here very much anymore. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my cell if you want to chat.

3. Member
    I know one it is MID SOUTH GARAGES 9312095065 ask for Kevin

4. Scraps
    Sort of in that area, guy I follow on YouTube, RRBuildings in IL, may be able to refer someone in your area. High quality builder.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. Banned
    I sometimes read a publication called Farmer's Exchange out of Fayetteville, TN. Many tractor dealers carry it throughout the Mid South in paper version. They have many advertisers that are garage and barn builders. It's available to see online too.

6. Member
    I sent you The Outback Builders in the lounge. They are out of Murfreeboro TN. I am not sure how far they travel? I know they go pretty far, they were building in AL while doing mine an hour away in Clarksville. If you are wiling to get your dirt and pad work done yourself I used these guys out of Chattanooga at my last house.

http://affordashed.com/index.html

They did a great job for a reasonable price.

I just wanted something turn key this time, so I used Outback. They did it all including pulling permits. Seems like Affordashed only shows up and builds. You need to pull your own permits. IMO It would be worth a call to both those places. They both do great work. Another member here who lives in Atlanta turned me on to Affordashed. He had used them at his place outside of Atlanta.

My FIL used a Mennonite fellow here a few years ago. They did good work! The downside is their work didn't pass code the first time. He had to pay to get that resolved. They are not necessarily cheaper than the other builders, at least around here! They don't carry phones. The guy here had someone that handled his calls and drove him around. He went to work building for a company and wouldn't even give me a bid last year.

Mine was completed last fall. The city tax assessor showed up yesterday to measure and add it to my tab. Don't forget you are going to pay more in property taxes with the addition. I had to get someone to take my fence down, put up a temporary fence around the garage, then come take the temp fence down and custom cut the panels around the new garage when it was finished. I ended up with about 25K in a 14X24 with a 10' tall X12 wide garage door. Mine has 10' side walls and vinyl siding. I didn't have much done to the inside. I had two lights installed inside and three lights installed outside. I needed a garage door opener from a door company vs Lowes with the 10' tall door.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadrashPaul View Post
    That was me. I worked for National Barn company back then but no longer work there. I would still recommend them as a company to consider if you are looking into that type of construction (post frame/pole barn). I am not on here very much anymore. Shoot me a PM and I can give you my cell if you want to chat.
    ^^^^ Give this guy a call or PM , he knows his stuff when it comes to what you want .