In search of fishing partner

I will be visiting the area of Evansville and Princeton from June 28th thru July 5th to visit family and am curious if anyone would be willing to let me join them for some bass fishing. I will pay $100 for the day and breakfast or lunch. I am a serious bass fisherman from Florida and I really want to catch a bass in another state especially if there is a chance at a smallmouth. I can bring my own rods and tackle as long as I am given some idea on what I will need. If you are in need of tournament partner, even better. I have been fishing tournaments for 20 years and can definately help you out.

If there is not anyone willing to take me, can I get some advice on where I could go close to Evansville or Princeton to have the best chance of catching a bass from the bank and what baits I should consider.

thanks in advance for any help

2. Banned
    Bluegrass FWA from the bank if there isn't anyone available.
    I know a guy that fishes Bluegrass pretty regular. Might be able to get you hooked up with him. Good bass fishing there and the occasional muskie

If you are able to get into a boat, Ohio River out of Angel Mounds would give you a shot at a smallie.

Ky lake would give you good shot at smallies.
    Creeks in area have them as well, not sure if you could get a kayak rental. Know you could for sugar creek, but about 2 hour drive from Evansville.

4. Member
    thanks for the info