Any crossbow hunters on here?

I’ve shot a compound for years but I’m thinking of selling it and getting a crossbow. I am looking at some of the cheaper offerings from bear, centerpoint, and maybe PSE. Any recommendations?

2. Member
    Certainly not the cheapest, but I love my Kodabow. It's not a small xbow by todays new standards, but it is certainly the most reliable and accurate I have seen. I'd put it up against any of the better xbows on the market. Great company to deal with as well.

3. Member
    Sooo many choices and one can go crazy what route to take. I went with the Wicked Ridge(by TenPoint) Invader 4 with Accudraw. PM me and I can show you three shots from 50 yards. Check out YouTube, but be prepared for every guy claim theirs to be the best.. Depends on what you want to spend, how stout your upper body is, how much you want to lug around in the woods and list goes on. Good luck, sir.

4. Member
    I have a TenPoint Stealth NXT, I use it occasionally, but I end up using my traditional compound Mathews Halon most of the time.

5. Member
    I have the center point sniper and it is a great crossbow. the only thing it needs when you get it is a better set of arrows. the ones it comes with are not that great. I have mine set up so I can shoot out to 60 yards consistently and keep them in the 10 ring.

Quote Originally Posted by stackenem View Post
    I have the center point sniper and it is a great crossbow. the only thing it needs when you get it is a better set of arrows. the ones it comes with are not that great. I have mine set up so I can shoot out to 60 yards consistently and keep them in the 10 ring.
    That is one that I looked at online. Seemed to be pretty nice for the money

7. Member
    You're on the right track, I spent a lot of money on a set up and ended up not using it much, wish I had it to do over again.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    That is one that I looked at online. Seemed to be pretty nice for the money
    You got any questions feel free to pm me.